• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

nocternel

nocternel

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
Love Zombie flicks since i was kid George Romero even though alot of his films are not great i watch them cause there not many news plus i love Zombie movies any way

Jirel

Jirel

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
I only love one Zombie film. "Gay Zombie love" A film about double minority in distress.

coreypikes

coreypikes

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts
For a low budget flick, that wasn't half bad.
You need to check a movie called Fido if you haven't seen it already. Basically, it's about familys keeping zombies as pets. Good stuff.

ilDuderoni

ilDuderoni

I'm so cynical, bananas peel when I look at em

• Premium Member
  • 1,301 posts
Allright, now I know what to do next monday night! Curtains down, lights out, and some stuff to chew on... (Id watch this friday but my bandwith's nearly maxed -.-)

I'm a huge zombie-fan too, but it seems the genre isn't popular enough to give me the periodical zombie-shot I often crave so much. Seeing Shawn of the Dead recently was fun. Especially love the duo who also made Hot Fuzz and plan to make a third in what they call "Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy". (Wiki it!)

I've yet to find a full fledged game that actually encourages/forces you to build and sustain a stronghold against zombies.
(no 10-minute flash-game suggestions please.)

Edited by RJ the Shadow, 13 July 2011 - 04:39 PM.

bomberman5555

bomberman5555

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
You ask If I love zombie movies. Your going to get an answer, simple though, yes. I have always loved zombie movies ever since I saw the first "Resident Evil"(which drove me to play all of the games as well).

Zomblies, was a the best low budget zombie movie I have ever seen! Most I see have toy plastic laser guns for their weapons. This probably had plastic or replica guns in it, but they were well hidden. Overall the movie get 9.5 out of 10.(I couldn't really understand with the accents and all.)

KDStudios

KDStudios

The Master of Puppets

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,592 posts
After watching this movie.
Here is my detailed review of it and my recommendation to anyone who is curious about it.

Spoiler

Spidercat

Spidercat

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 5,451 posts
Wow this looks awesome. Will definitely watch it. Thanks pal =)

pete1234567890

pete1234567890

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Great movie was definaetly worth watching :)

lickmybic

lickmybic

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
I suppose it is well done for its budget. But it was kind of rage-inducing to someone who is knowledgable about military tactics and procedures.

ub3rman123

ub3rman123

Like a trained monkey. Without the training.

• Premium Member
  • 5,503 posts

I suppose it is well done for its budget. But it was kind of rage-inducing to someone who is knowledgable about military tactics and procedures.

Firing pistols wildly at your enemies sounds like a good tactic to me (At least when you're fighting zombies).

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.119 seconds