Do you like zombie films?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Netwit2008

Netwit2008

No you're notbeing paranoid-I reallyAM reading your thoughts

• Premium Member
  • 1,844 posts
Wow, thanks for sharing this Dark0ne! I love a good zombie flick. I just watched the original Night of the Living Dead again the other night for the umpteenth time. One of my favorites was Shaun of the Dead. But Iv'e seen Zombieland, all Romero's and loved them too. I like to look for little known, independent type works. They are often so cool and campy.

Well I'm off for popcorn, got a zombie flick to catch on the Nexus :thumbsup: Man is there anything we don't do or have here? :tongue:

As I said on youtube, RealmPictures should be very proud! This was a fantastic and entertaining movie. I love B-grade, campy movies, but this one was above camp I thought. It would be great to see them get funding to expand this. From the original score to little touches like "zombie view," I though it was well done all around. Again I say- Bravo! :thumbsup:

Edited by Netwit2008, 25 July 2011 - 08:31 AM.

Apache287

Apache287

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Why is it when films feature where I live it is always a s***hole (to be honest it's a s***hole anyway)

The1337One

The1337One

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Great Movie, however, I still think Shaun of the Dead is the best zombie flick out there.

rausheim

rausheim

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
I'm probably the dude who is most "nazi" regarding zombie movies with the lore and background story etc. Many famous zombie flicks, I've deemed just to stupid and barely watchable. This movie however, is one of the better ones I've seen lately. If you hadn't told us that this was a B-movie, I would think it was done in Hollywood. I'll give it a 9/10. Could've been more "deep" and a bit more "long dragging", but everything else was fantastic!

I want more from these people.

Germandeathkittiez

Germandeathkittiez

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
Thank you Dark0ne for recommending some wonderful films, especially Monsters. This film looks great, I can't wait to watch it. There are never enough good sci fi flicks, the film industry is severely lacking in sci fi and fantasy movies. It's great that a few good ones are popping up as of late (Super 8, Source Code, Knowing, -I also think Surrogates was amazing), and I wonder how I missed this one. It's great that some good films can still be popularized by living within the subgroups of monster or zombie films. Maybe there is hope yet for sci fi, and maybe someday we'll have another Star Wars. I'll also definitely see Zomblies if I have a comp worthy of running it.

marksman_sniper

marksman_sniper

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Gonna give the flick a go. Gotta say I do love zombie movies :D

Felika

Felika

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
wow, Kudos to these people, this movie was amazing and seeing as I'm quite critical when it comes to movies thats saying alot. Very thrilling watch, I'd deffo recommend others check it out.

janerik

janerik

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
I have tried to a get a picture of you as the owner of this fan-site. I can't find anything that is saying something that concerns me and my fellow fans on this site.
I feel grumpy when I write this but I really have trouble with digesting your lack of almost anything that concerns this site's members. I really hope they don't feel as offended as I do as a one year member. Be carefull Dark0ne. Ask your members what they really like about their site as it is now; (in my opinion) a limping Troll with a vast number of friendly faces. Almost everyone with different aspects and desires - but there is a room for everyone!
We have felt like Kings and Queens using this site, is that coming to an end? 2.5 mill members are a lot of people to play poker with. You will most certainly loose:-)

Zaldir

Zaldir

• Moderators
  • 12,677 posts
Janerik, what does this have to do with Zombie Films? :P

And what is your point exactly?

janerik

janerik

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
My point is that this site is a member site run by members and in my naiv mind I believed it was the members property as well.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.990 seconds