• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

janerik

janerik

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
My point is that this site is a member site run by members and in my naiv mind I believed it was the members property as well. Are you some kind of admin as well? Then you can tell me where to put my comment?

Ps. I have made up my mind concerning this site. I am withdrawing my membership and I have deleted my files. Hopefully someon in the admin will see my message and delete my profile as well. This also means there will be no Vikings 2.0 on this site with my material in it. I am sorry, but I am really tired of being fooled around with:-)

Edited by janerik, 31 July 2011 - 09:52 AM.

thelaughingrouge

thelaughingrouge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
"On the day that everything I knew came to an end... I killed my best friend... and embraced the love of my lfe for the first time..."
If you love anime... or are justa fan of the Zompocolipse... and u r not watching this... U R WRONG...

"Great ******* flick..."
I forgot the movie that quote came frome...GIMF...

thelaughingrouge... OUT...

Mind the language - TVD.

thelaughingrouge

thelaughingrouge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
OK, I don't know what happened to my original post... maby it me... but it's not displaying.. which hurts becase it was a bit long but I put my heart into that rant...
any way the quote is from HSOD ( High School Of the Dead...)
and if my origianl post had show up it would have made more sense...

PS...

The original Post makes GIMF make more sense...
...GIMF...
...Google It Mother Fuzzer...

Edited by thelaughingrouge, 01 August 2011 - 10:11 AM.

thelaughingrouge

thelaughingrouge

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Also... janerik,

Quite whine'n

Shut your Mouth...

thelaughingrouge...out!

Also to the admin...

If i offend,

Forgive me...

Not my intent...

I tell you to watch your language and you go and post that anyway? The person you're aiming the comment at isn't even a member here anymore...

Issued 1 strike for ignoring a staff warning - TVD.

Forgive me sir... I figured @ and the like was an accpetable subsitution... I will clean it up.
Sorry.

DarkAssassin069

DarkAssassin069

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 614 posts
The fact monsters only had a 2 person cast was a bit of a giveaway it was a low budget movie, but it wasn't a bad film. it was better than Skyline thats for sure, that was a bad movie that should have never been shown at cinema's.

jalr60

jalr60

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 71 posts
Heh, Romeo 2 Delta 2. Classic.

Not a bad film (I liked it) I'll suggest this to some of my friends, see what they think. The acting was, at some points, a little laughable, but overall, very awesome!

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.086 seconds