All my cells disappeared

roguefreeman

So was going to casually going to load up the creation kit and make another charcter for my townmod, when suddenly the body or face window thing didnt load. Okay i said to myself and restarted the kit.

When i started it up again there were mutlible errors with my factions on the mod, for example my townfaction was allied with the "CWSonsFaction" (Stormcloak army faction) and enemies with "CWImperialFaction" (Imperial legion faction). I pressed yes to all and then ANOTHER error came up stating that there was no jail marker set for the my town crime faction. Non of the "Normal" errors came up and when it finaly loaded all my cells ive been working my arse off with were gone. I verified the steam files and came up with one error and fixed it, loaded ck up again and same thing happpened again.

Ok i said to myself, ill just remove the factions maybe this will fix it. Nope, didn't fix it.

Is there anyone else who have had this error and is there any way to work around it?

(sorry for bad enlish, i hope you understood, i'll explain anything that needs explanation in the comments.

pls halp

edit: Not all cells disappeared only the ones ive made.

Edited by roguefreeman

I know this happened a lot when the creation kit first came out. I thought it would be fixed by now but it doesn't seem so.

What might be the problem, and what happened to me, is that there are conflicting mods and/or you were using resources which weren't from the main game.
I can't really think of another explanation why this happens...