[MGSV:TPP] Serious Injury occurence increase?

Right, i like my metal gear punishing my mistakes by malleting my in the legs or swarming an area with soldiers, Not having my head explode and having to start outside the same outpost, with less guards. i've been trying to find some mod that INCREASE the chance of serious injury, because how i see it, if i take 10 rounds to the chest, i should very well be writhing in pain, spraying some fun stuff into my chest hairs to ease off the pain, not sitting behind cover for 40 minutes waiting for my health to regen. I like the serious injury mechanics, though im not a fan of regen health (but seeing as we arent supposed to hunt the animals in the AO, i can bear it) i reckon the serious injury mechanics really bridge the gap between Regen, and health kit healing and i just want it to happen more often, ive only seen it once in my entire 300 something hours, and that was because a sniper team wouldnt let off me. i didnt even know they could occur outside of missions until then. To make it simple, how do i edit the chance of serious injury, and if its already done, where do i get it?

P.S i know this game i a bit old by now, but people still post skyrim messages...