Plugins are Working but there Content are not Loading

MacMan131

Okay so ever scene the 1.5 beta only mods downloaded via bethesda.net seem to work. I can download Atomic Radio for instance and it will show up in game no problem but when I use CBBE for instance there will be just a head and not a body to go with it. When I fallow the mod activation instructions http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_4_Mod_Installation the game crashes after the load screen. The weird thing is that I can see that the models in the load screen have the new textures but the game crashes when the loading is finished. When I go back and revert the changes to the Fallout4Custom.ini the game goes back to only the plugins loading. I know that the plugins are loading because I have things like Dinavishon and the like. Even if I have only one mod that changes a texture the game still crashes. From what I can tell plugins have nothing to do with the crashes but it seems like it is the game loading more resources that are not via bethesda.net that are causing it to crash. Got any idea on how to fix it?

From my understanding:

Don't edit your INIs any more. This causes the game to crash after loading.

You will have to wait for the mod authors to compile their meshes and textures into .ba2 archives instead of using folders like in the past. The only custom content mods I've seen working (where they add in new models etc...) are in files that are compiled into these archives.

Hope that helps, and yes it displeases me too.

Edited by Panzerjager1943