Mod Idea: Clutter n' Stuff thats Missing from Commonwealth

PoppaSmirk

I have wondered a lot about a few items, many of which were present in other various Fallout games, some were vanilla, some added by mods.

Here are the things I think are missing, most are items, one is a place/location.

Please feel free to add anything else that you have wondered about.

1: decks of playing cards. (I know New Vegas is well...new VEGAS, but the love of card playing isn't limited to just ppl in that area)

2: basketball jerseys and or shorts. ( I would love a Celtics jersey for my Player to wear )

3: fire hydrants (this seems almost universally missing from the Fallout world though. They have fire-fighting Protectrons, but no fire hydrants)

4: Fire Stations (yes , this is the place/location I mentioned. Police Stations? Check. Hospitals? Check. Military Outposts? Check, but no fire stations.)

5: Condoms ( Ya would think there might be a few left? Especially in some of those old abandoned broke-down dressers in old homes...lol )

6: Brothels. (yeah okay, this is another place/location --- but the idea just hit me. Just surprised that so far I have only seen one Mod that had a neon sign to advertise "Live Nude Ghouls") I really expected to see some --- Adult Variety Entertainment in Goodneighbor at least.

7: harpoons. ( I know its random but in light of the number of BIG aquatic critters scuttling around, I'm surprised there are no harpoon guns, or just harpoons. Must be the 'anti-spear' thing that Fallout clings to in its games. But, we could at least be able to find a few to use as decoration.)

8: golf clubs and golf bags ( umbrellas? yeah, walking canes? yep ----- golf clubs? no ) I'd love to tee off on a Super Mutant with a golf club as a weapon

too. "Oh Codsworth, I think I need my 7 Iron for this one !"

Thats all I have at this moment, just needed to get that off my chest and outta my head. :smile: