Spawn Items - A Script For Containers

MadTod

Hi, I've made this mod that adds a container to the Workshop, it contains items that I would like to be in there when you place it, however there seems to be some settings/coding that prevents any container - build from the Workshop - appearing with item inside.

I would like to know if there is a script I could add the will either make my container exempt from this, or that will add the items to the container after it has been placed (I'd prefer the former).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edited by TanisDuncan

All I did was duplicate the 'WorkshopMetalBox' object, add the items I wanted and made it respawnable. Then I duplicated the 'workshop_co_MetalBox' recipe, changed the created object to mine and changed the Workbench keyword to 'WorkshopWorkbenchTypeCrafting' and the Recipe Filter to 'WorkshopRecipeFilterCrafting' so it would appear under the Crafting sub-category.

Yet it does not appear with the items inside.

There's two ways you could do this.

Open your box in fo4edit

See the section "COCT" ?
You can now do 1 of 2 things after copying that as an override.
1. You could add the items you want to spawn to those listed leveled lists. If you do that, the objects you want will be spawned along with whatever is normally spawned. This has the greatest chance of not working as a constructible object
2. Add your base item as a new entry to the contents.