Morph file causes crash

Taragor

Can you please send me a screenshot of your chargenmorph file and other of your Toolset? You're saying that you did everything right, the textures should appear there. Are they with the correct name, "uh_hed_...._0d"?

Sorry, I'm not able to send you a screenshot at the moment. But yes, I've checked all names and so on, looks like they are ok.

I deleted my Dragon Age for reinstalling it later, but right now I'm quite busy, sorry. When I have time I'll try it again, and I'll report if something changes after the reinstallation.

First off, LS thank you soooo very much for coming in to try to help out with figuring out what's going on with this.

This is why I love our family here, everybody is great and willing to try to help each other out :thumbsup:

Taragor- one of the other guys who I'm talking to about this wants to know if this texture file is from a mod, or if it's a completely custom-made texture of your own.

Yes, I also love this community... everyone is willing to help, even if the problem is a difficult one.

Well, the eye texture I used is from Bidelles Cosmetics, I didn't change anything. I also used LOTCs Female Eyelashes, CC Extra Tints and Tones and Aion-Themed Tattoos. But the source of the problem doesn't seem to be the resources - as I said, I created a blank morph with base and it crashed.

Maybe I got a problem with my Dragon Age Installation - things were a bit difficult in that installation, e.g. I had more problems as usual with the Toolset Database, I installed the same mod twice in different folders and so on.

I got more time now, so I'll reinstall my Dragon Age, create a new (blank and afterwards with resources) morph, and see if it works then. I won't install any mods, and if my morphs actually work then, I'll activate every single mod one by one.

Edited by Taragor

Process of elimination. Yup yup :yes:

The crashing itself is from the CC looking for a file that it can't find.

If the problem with the black eyes persists, try using a different complexion on the model and see if that changes anything. I've had some presets where some of the complexions end up doing wierd things to the eyes.

Best of luck! :)

A new problem appeared. Now I can't get the Toolset to work because of the database issue. It's quite a known issue, and I had this problem before, but I can't solve the database problem without an active SQL Database Service. Well, and this service refuses to start because I need administrator privileges for that (I actually have admin privileges, but the service doesn't recognize that). Does anyone know how to handle that? Edited by Taragor