Scrap and Salvage Project

Zoothulu

Greetings,

I have been playing Fallouts since #1. I have been playing Bethesda games since Arena. The mods and modding community have been awesome since Morrowind (and probably before that but that was the first game I used mods to enhance).

There are a lot of Fallout 4 Mods that seek to improve scrapping and salvaging around settlements and even out into the wider world. I like to keep a tidy settlement so have been playing with most of them, one at a time and more often a bunch at a time. They all have their bonuses and drawbacks. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in combining them or making one overarching mod with selectable variables. Some are great but miss a lot of things, some scrap whatever but have little variety or sense in the components you get.

Also a place where you can put objects to scrap out all components in a single operation in excellent. There is one out there that does just junk, if it could be expanded to more easily junk weapons and armors that would be wonderful. That would save on scrapping one weapon or piece of armor at a time which can be tedious at the armor and weapon benches.

I also like being able to do a little salvage out side settlements, objects laying around often look like they would have useful components but you can't interact with them in any way. Maybe not scrapping them so they disappear but acting like a one time chest with base components inside or something. Who has ever needed a little metal and seen a car frame just outside the settlement build area, and cursed its rusty unobtainable metal?

All of these things have been done in one form or another already, and I really appreciate and respect those modders who have done them. It is just difficult for me a player (and enjoyer) of those excellent works to get them to work together. So what I am asking is this. Could some ambitious and social modder out there contact all those modders and bring their works together into one seamless whole. (A feat beyond my capabilities or time constraints)

The mods I speak of are know best are Spring Cleaning, Scrap Dead Things, Scrap Scrap, Scrappable Commonwealth, Scrap everything, Mo Betta Scrap, Immersive Scrapping, Scrap grinder, Vehicle Salvage, and simply Scrap.

Thanks, Zoothulu