JoMiSa

:nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: I was thinking of some of the most iconic characters that I would love to see be brought back from the previous Fallout games and this antagonist was the best of all of them, he may be overpowered but if there was a quest mod where we could either kill him for causing havoc like the Mechanist or we could convince him to be our companion so that we could show him that the Commonwealth should not be destroyed, too many dislikes and he fights us and everyone around him because he is fed up and wants to kill everyone in blind rage, similar to Strong if he sees too much weakness then he gets angry. If you gain affinity then you will unlock more stories on how he survived Fallout two, maybe he had an Institute device attached to his brain and it was recovered by the Enclave and they installed it into another experiment they had to replicate Frank Horrigan, to find Frank you have to fight with Danse or/and with another BOS soldier to attack the remnants of the Enclave after fighting them and discovering new power armor you get to convince Frank or kill him and lose the opportunity to gain a companion. This would be a great thing for Bethesda to create but sadly I don't think they'll see this so I'm counting on you all and if someone covers it then I will gladly cover it on my YouTube channel. Thank you all. I also think talking Deathclaws could be brought back with this, kind of a stretch but you have to rescue the intelligent Deathclaws from the Enclave in a side quest and for their gratitude, they believe that you should train one of their young giving you one of their eggs giving you a Deathclaw companion that has a few name options one of them being Deathmeat, similar to Dogmeat and the companion mod from Fallout New Vegas but instead of killing it's family you save it or you kill the family for the Enclave because the Enclave feels challenged by them and you keep the Deathclaw egg for yourself and raise it by lying to it. :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

I wouldn't put Frank Horrigan in Fallout 4,but another super mutant who also kept his smarts and military training,and wears the same power armour as well.Like someone was trying to copy him.

would be much more lore-friendly,as Frank died in Fallout 2.

I wouldn't put Frank Horrigan in Fallout 4,but another super mutant who also kept his smarts and military training,and wears the same power armour as well.Like someone was trying to copy him.

His sister, Francis Horrigan (female supies look just like the males), given the same suit.

She leads a strike team that was sent to scout the Commonwealth in search of the Institute after they discovered and killed an escaped Synth in Chicago, in the hopes of procuring an alliance - and, if not, procure their technology by any means available.

This would be lore friendly and iconic as a good starting point for the kind of thing you're suggesting.

His sister, Francis Horrigan (female supies look just like the males), given the same suit.

She leads a strike team that was sent to scout the Commonwealth in search of the Institute after they discovered and killed an escaped Synth in Chicago, in the hopes of procuring an alliance - and, if not, procure their technology by any means available.

This would be lore friendly and iconic as a good starting point for the kind of thing you're suggesting.

That's really good! I like that.

I don't think that Super Mutants live for a hundred years.

Just make up another Mutant and give him the suit.

Maybe a synth Frank Horrigon with his memmories and everything.

I don't think that Super Mutants live for a hundred years.

Just make up another Mutant and give him the suit.

Actually they do.

Unless they get shot, or eaten by a deathclaw, or something like that. But super mutants do not get sick and they do not age.