Malastrome15 - Austin Daniel S.

Sex: Male

Race: Caucasian

Equipment: Blue Yeti USB Microphone, Neewer Metal Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand, RADIUS II Shock Mount, Neewer Round Shape Pop Filter

Last updated: 8/27/16

Email: [email protected]

Projects Voiced
Listed as both upcoming and released projects
Fallout: New Vegas - Milkman - Jack the Brahmin King, Alejandro, Jerry Jr., Song
Fallout: New Vegas - Fallout 1 The Story (WIP)
Fallout: New Vegas - Khan Companion (?) (Unreleased?)
Fallout: New Vegas - An Anatomy of Disaster - Ringo, Mr. Pink
Minecraft Machinima Video (Unreleased?)
Sims - Creek - Ligallo
Sims - 27 Days - Death
Sims - Super Llama Man - Bob
Sims - Suspect - Hunter
Sims - Go Ask Alice - Abaddon, Jacob
Dark Souls 3 - Hope (Fanseries) - Saint Klimt

About me

Hey there! My name's Austin, and I've been voice acting for almost a year now.
I wanted to start voice acting after watching AlChestBreach mod videos for years and thinking, "I talk on my Youtube channel, and I'm told I have a great voice, so I might as well try it out."
Jokerine pointed me in the direction to the New Vegas Voice Acting forums and I've loved voice acting since my first voiced mod, "Milkman" by Testudini.
From there I've voiced in several more New Vegas mods, and just recently, various Sims series for the Sims Film Festival.
I'm a pretty happy and upbeat person that really enjoys video games and talking to myself ;)
I'm really easy to work with and can usually put out any lines needed within a week, sometimes depending on other projects and work outside of the internet.
I can edit audio to some extent and have graduated from video editing and camera recording classes.
Voice Demos & Samples
I've recently made a Soundcloud and will add random bits from projects I've voiced in and unrelated voices to show my voice range.
I also have a Voice Demo on Youtube that showcases some of my early work and voices including in-game footage from the Milkman mod
You can also hear my usual talking on my Youtube channel https://www.youtube....el=Malastrome15

Thanks for taking the time to read!

I look forward to working with you!

• 1 month later...

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian
Last Updated: 25/10/2016
Active Member: Yes, but I'd prefer via Discord (Craftiian#3874), ModDB or email upon request.

Experience:
Dabbled in VO work for other projects, but I mostly pursued it as a hobbyist (or as a necessity) up until now.

Check out the demo reel and samples provided below if you're looking for something specific.

Skills:
Skilled with using Audacity and other editing programs, including applying effects, editing and exporting audio. I own a high quality,

industry-grade mic and can accommodate most VO requests and character mannerisms where needed.

About Me:
Having played a tonne of mods for many years now for a variety of both old and new games, I figured it'd be great to

finally get into the community and help out as much as possible. With a vague interest in acting now and then, this would

be ideal, and I'm not concerned about the significance of a role or project either. Happy gaming.. (and modding.)

Voice Samples:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2l8eog5dosx0v4/demoreel_v2_oct2016.mp3?dl=0

• 4 weeks later...

MCR3127

Name: Kasia (Ka-sha)

Nationality: American
Last Updated: November 11th, 2016

Experience:
- Been doing VA parts on Nexus Mods for about 3 years now
- Acting experience from my college acting class

- Very experienced with my editing program and technology in general

- Singer (chorus classes and private training sessions, worked on covers)

Software Proficiency:
- Sony Vegas Pro 13

Voice Types:
- A deeper voice, sulky-sounding teen girl
- Sophisticated tone and talk

- Slurred or slangy-casual talk
- Little girl voice

​- Innocent, bright woman or teen voice

​- Posh British (not perfect, but working)

- Something resembling the sophisticated accent from Skyrim

Equipment:

- Blue Snowball

Accents:
- American (New York, Boston, Southern, Californian)

- English (British, but not perfect)

- Willing to take challenges with other accents

Languages:
- English (Fluent)

- Spanish (Not speaking fluent, but can read and pronounce perfectly)

Samples​:

Kasia Pinder - Maids II Deception

This was my biggest part with 5 episodes and usually 800+ lines per episode. I play Kasia Pinder. This video in the playlist starts off with a conversation so I thought it'd be a good video to start on. I was younger here, about 17 I think, and I'm 20 now. My voice has definitely matured the rest of the way and I sound a bit different. I can always send tester lines. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLdizZPhawB0LQJzYRpEFg_gQ0kt90kOcF&v=skSoE6cQrHI

Maren - Interesting NPCs

This was my first attempt at an accented character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGaT2BIwpXU

The other parts I've done all were never finished, sadly, even though I did my part.

I can always do readings for you, especially if you have a character's personality and/or story mapped out for me.

• 3 weeks later...

1ipstick AKA Emma

[email protected]

Experience: A small YouTube video from when I was in high school. But basically, a novice.

Equipment: An iPhone 7 and a quiet closet.

Member status: Active

About Me: I am an avid gamer and Mod enthusiast. I would love to help the modding community by adding my voice! I can sing a tune, sound like a child, be high pitched to medium toned, and can do a good southern accent when in the mood. I am not interested in making any money, I simply want to help the modders in the only way I know how.

1ipstick AKA Emma

[email protected]

Experience: A small YouTube video from when I was in high school. But basically, a novice.

Equipment: An iPhone 7 and a quiet closet.

Member status: Active

About Me: I am an avid gamer and Mod enthusiast. I would love to help the modding community by adding my voice! I can sing a tune, sound like a child, be high pitched to medium toned, and can do a good southern accent when in the mood. I am not interested in making any money, I simply want to help the modders in the only way I know how.

BlazingDusk

Last Updated: 12/9/16

Member Status: Active every now and then.

Equipment:
Microphone: Blue Yeti

Others: Pop filter

Software: Audacity

Experience:
1 Year

Voice Type(s)/Skills:

I typically voice lower/medium voiced characters. Anything Airy, gritty, sassy, sly or sultry.

Accents:

American

French
Australian
English
Irish
American-Southern

Soundcloud: My Impressions/Voice Types As of Now
(Cinder Fall of RWBY and Widowmaker of Overwatch*)
More to be added*

About me: I am a video game major and enjoy mods and video games. I want to give the modding community a contribution by lending my voice to talented mod authors. Payment is not necessary because I enjoy helping anyway I can. If you throw a script at me, and a quick description of the character/narrator, I can read it and send a collection or one voice file depending on your needs.

Notable Projects: N/A Just starting out

• 2 months later...

Just reupdating for the current year. ;P

Sex: Male

Equipment: Blue Yeti USB Microphone, Neewer Metal Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand, RADIUS II Shock Mount, Neewer Round Shape Pop Filter

About me

Hey there! My name's Austin Daniel S..

I wanted to start voice acting after watching AlChestBreach mod videos for years and thinking, "I talk on my Youtube channel, and I'm told I have a great voice, so I might as well try it out."

Jokerine pointed me in the direction to the New Vegas Voice Acting forums and I've loved voice acting since my first voiced mod, "Milkman" by Testudini.

I'm a pretty happy and upbeat person that really enjoys video games and talking to myself :wink:

I'm really easy to work with and can usually put out any lines needed within a week or two depending on other projects I'm currently working on, and work outside of the internet.

I can edit audio in proficiently in Audacity and have graduated from video editing and camera recording classes.

I've also been awarded the "Best Male Voice Actor" for the Sims International Film Festival Season 14.

I have a voice demo video here for my work from last year so that you can get the gist of what I've voiced in so far, and exactly what I sound like:

I've created a Soundcloud since my last post that have small parts of my recent roles and other random bits I do out of the blue.

Projects I've voiced in

Fallout: New Vegas - Milkman - Jack the Brahmin King, Alejandro, Jerry Jr., Song

Fallout: New Vegas - An Anatomy of Disaster - Ringo, Mr. Pink

Sims - Creek - Ligallo

Sims - 27 Days - Death

Sims - Super Llama Man - Bob

Sims - Suspect - Hunter

Sims - Go Ask Alice - Abaddon, Jacob

Sims - Phobia - Josh

Dark Souls 3 - In Her Service - Leonhard

Fallout 4 - Fusion City - Random NPCs, Dr. Zimmer

Fallout 4 - How the Milkman Saved Christmas - Jack, Adam

Fallout: New Vegas - A World of Secrets - Wade

If you'd like me to lend my voice to your project, email me at [email protected], or reach me on Twitter @Malastrome15. I'd be happy to help!

You can also hear my usual talking on my Youtube channel https://www.youtube....el=Malastrome15

Zenny thanks! :laugh:

Edited by Malastrome15

Name: Hailey

Race: White/Caucasian, but I don't think that matters :confused:
Last Updated: 2/11/2017
Member Status: Living Fairly active

Contact: PM, but I'm easier to reach in Skype. If you're interested in using me as a voice talent, PM me and I'll give it to you.

Equipment:
Blue Snowball USB microphone
Basic pop filter

Microphone arm stand

Audio Technica Headphones-M40x
Audacity

Experience:
About 4 years. Mostly personal/hobby projects and voice roles for friends in their videos.

Voice Type(s)/Skills:
I'm better suited for young sounding characters. My voice isn't super mature or deep, so I don't think I could play sexy or sultry roles. I pretty much just have that general "teen-aged girl" voice. Think like Ellie from The Last of Us or something.

Accents:
General American
Australian
American Southern

Spanish

I can speak the Japanese language, but not super fluently.

About me: I like to play video games, but I'm pretty sure everyone here does, considering this is a gaming/mod forum. :teehee: I'm bored and never have anything to do since I attend online schooling, so I do voice acting to fill my schedule. I also like cats. I do not need to be paid for anything-- all I ask is that I am given proper credit. Keep in mind that if I'm not comfortable with doing a certain role, or if I don't think I can do it well, I might reject it. I am especially open to doing voice acting for follower mods.

Notable Projects:

Small roles for my friend's YouTube videos, like right here and here. They decided it was a good idea to record lines from Teamspeak, so the voices in the videos are of medium-quality.

Many, many song covers and conversation recordings on my Soundcloud that I do when I'm bored.

If you want to hear more, just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Chester "Firestreak"
Actor Stats:

Race: Hispanic/Italian.
Active Member: Yes, just came back!

Experience:
I've been a Voice Actor for 5 years, I am involved with Voice Acting in the Steam game: "Brain Bread 2". Also been in numerous side-roles in Fallout: New Vegas mods.

Skills:
Heavily experienced with High Pitched voices. Exceptionally well with conveying Anger in roles, IE; Raiders, Bandits. 8 year Video Editor & 9 year Audio Engineer/Music Producer.

Who I am:
My name is Chester, I'm a Youtuber & the founder of "ArmoredWhales". I've been Youtubing for 9 years now and it's quite my passion! As for video games, I love Open World so much. That's why FO3, Skyrim, and FO4 are my top-faves now and days. Other than that, I've been told I cooperate well within groups & finish work earlier than expected.

Voice Acting Reel Playlist:
https://www.youtube....anPs4jtOL6cG8dA

Cheers everyone!