How can I get 3440x1440 with RealVision ENB?

TheProwess

Hi everyone, and thanks in advance for your help.

I've edited iSize to 3440x1440 in my SkyrimPrefs ini, and now the in-game resolution with the RealVision ENB looks fantastic, but it's zoomed-in to compensate so I'm getting clipping on the top and bottom of menus that occasionally makes the game unplayable (such as in the race menu). I've attempted to add the letterbox effect included with RealVision to get around this, but the letterbox isn't appearing in-game at that res and the enbeffect file doesn't seem to support my res when I add it manually to the letterbox section - as if it was supported, I guess the letterbox would be appearing.

Can anybody help? I have a 34" curved X34 monitor and I'd love to play at full res, especially now I know it looks so good. :confused:

I use the u3477pqu, and I've used other ultra wide monitors in the past, and I don't fully understand what your saying.

but as far as menu cliping I have that on all installs on skyrim on 21:9 monitors.

Try a programme called flawless widescreen

https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/

Yes, I was getting menu clipping at a 21:9 resolution - but Flawless Widescreen has now fixed the issue and it looks great. :laugh: Thanks!