Making sperg compatible with immersive lichdom

Fuuhn

Hey all,

I'm really interested in two mods (well you could count them as three)

that i really want to play alongside each other in harmony.

First of all there is Sperg! a great mod to have!

Secondly there is the Undeath mod, which is sweet imo and as far as i know should work well alongside Sperg without any fuzz.

However...... thirdly since there is sub-mod made based on Undeath: ...... Undeath Immersive Lichdom which adds some very interesting features ...I have been....undying to add this mod too and make it work with Sperg!!

Trouble is:

- with Sperg and Undeath installed my conjuration skill tree is fine..no problemo.

- BUT since Immersive Lichdom modifies and makes adds to the whole perk tree of conjuration...well Sperg's Conjuration Perk Tree changes are lost when Immersive Lichdom is installed over it and vice versa when Sperg gets the last load...

..the Rule of One thing.

i HATE this....

moreover im pulling my hair out of frustration since the mod author of Immersive Lichdom did make compatibility patches for popular mods that modify the perk trees like Perma and Ordinator... BUT did not provide a patch for Sperg!

So my question to the community out here: is there anyone willing to take up this torch and do something about this?

-the author's of Immersive Lichdom and Compatibility patches for Sperg.... have not replied to me since i asked them a few weeks ago.

Or if you have the time and patience: can you guide me through the process of getting this fixed myself?

Near to zero modding experience ( i would call it borderline modding), ...i learn best with the monkey see, monkey do method.

Still i am convinced that a experienced modder could get it done faster and better then i probably can...

Edited by Fuuhn

• 11 months later...