PAPVAFS11

This is a bit of an odd question and I hope what I'm trying to achieve is possible.

What I'm trying to do is get a glowing part of a character to show up at full brightness through a transparent part, as opposed to being partially obscured by the transparent part. As the thread suggests, I don't have a clue how to do that. I would prefer to leave the opacity of the transparent part alone as there are details behind it that need to stay mostly hidden.

Is it possible to have the glowing part drawn in front of the transparent part? Is it possible for only the glow map of the glowing part to be drawn in front?

I think I've found something that works. In the NiAlphaProperty for the transparent part, setting the destination blend mode to Inv Dst Alpha makes the glowing parts show up at full brightness. This isn't perfect as the entire glowing part shows up - even the parts that aren't glowing - and has some weird interaction with the emissive multiplier. Under some lighting conditions, both can also look a little weird.

I'm going to keep tinkering with this to see if I can improve it.