Mod Idea: Shelfs that fill up as I place items into Container

PoppaSmirk

I have seen this in other mods from Skyrim, so I am hoping something similar comes to FO4. I would like a shelf unit...like a metal shelf for my buildings I use as Trading Posts, Bars, Restaurants, or even Medical Clinics so that when I place as item into it...such as stocking liquor bottles that if I put some bourbon in, one bottle of bourbon shows up on the shelf, then same for whiskey, vodka, beer, wine, etc. I'm not worried about having EACH bottle pop up! Just one to pop up to show I have that kind of liquor stocked, and also the same for other storage themes, such as medical supplies, food items --- the mac n cheese, pork n beans, fancy lads cakes, sugar bombs sort of thing. I'd also like to see bookshelves that fill up as I add books ( yes I admit, all my books are crispy around the edges, i.e. burnt...lol)

I know there is a mod called 'Functional Displays" but it seems to be really in flux to keep up with FO4 updates and changes, that I have been scared to try it in case it throws my game into a meltdown...lol.

Does anyone know if this IS the sort of way that 'Functional Displays'; works; or is that mod just mostly for weapons?