• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

David2014

David2014

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Do you think the someguy2000 will make another Bounites series for Fallout 4? that series was the most polished and exciting Mod I have ever played. I hope he does!

Ekayne

Ekayne

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

PM him directly? ask him if he has plans to make that happen? People here probably have no clue what he plans to do. we aren't really mind readers...at least last time I checked we weren't.

CoreyN11388

CoreyN11388

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 218 posts

He has a bunch of mods in the works. I asked this same question, but about his Russell companion, and someone linked me to a pic of mods he is currently working on. 

jcdenton2012

jcdenton2012

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts

Yeah... he's working on a lot of projects for F4. If you're really curious you could ask him about them, but he's usually kinda tight lipped. Knows how to keep a secret about his own work until the mods released. 

Fenryr3001

Fenryr3001

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

He will make Fallout 4 quest mods,but I don't think it'll be about bounties.

David2014

David2014

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

He has a bunch of mods in the works. I asked this same question, but about his Russell companion, and someone linked me to a pic of mods he is currently working on. 

Thanks!

Narmz

Narmz

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 495 posts

He's working on a mod called Murder.Inc. I don't think it will be like Bounties but there is speculation that characters mentioned in Bounties will appear in one of his mods for F4. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, bounties, fallout4, falloutnv

Page loaded in: 1.122 seconds