• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

kronos357

kronos357

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

sooooo... who's going to start making these mods? i know im not the only one who's been thinking about it.

nightrifle1015

nightrifle1015

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 60 posts

My team and I are working on it right now!  The first release will be lasguns, but we have longer term plans for a total conversion.

jsnider193

jsnider193

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,757 posts

Have converted the bolt pistols did for FNV into FO4 so far (show up fine in CK) .. still working to finish ammo and placement plus get how scopes work in this game versus separate mesh used in fnv.  But if Nfifle1015 got a team working this i'd be more then happy to let them have at it.  Also did some work so far on the ork's i.e. getting into fo4 mesh format only .. just for the fun of it.

Had started to work on the lasguns did in fnv also but hey if you all gonna get there then more happy to go back to bolter/bolt oistol work as enjoyed them more.

Basil456

Basil456

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 177 posts

Any chance someone will make new power armors? Like with the way they look in 40K.

nightrifle1015

nightrifle1015

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 60 posts

IG armor, Power armor, and gothic architecture are planned features of the mod, but I'm the only modeler on the team at the moment.  Any help that comes our way would be greatly appreciated.  40k fans have been waiting too damn long for a proper RPG or FPS.  Fallout 4 opens up some really exciting opportunities for a proper 40k mod and I won't stop until it's realized.

SigArmstrong

SigArmstrong

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Lasgun sound lovely. But how about stub weapons and autoguns? Would love play around with autogun and all it's modfactions. :3

Daedalusapollo

Daedalusapollo

Regular

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

there is a mod out right now, it's just got the Space Marine armors, and some bolt guns, it's also got a handful of color schemes.

but I can't wait to see nightrifle's take with gothic architecture. 

genolune

genolune

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,087 posts

Just when I was thinking of how to make Skyrim's Orcs into WH40K Orks or even just an Ork companion.  I'll have to do research but does anyone know if any assets have been made somewhere around the nexus for Orks?

dredlord45

dredlord45

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Any news on the lasguns?
(Also, will the Lucius Pattern No. 98 lasgun be included?)

Chrophiss

Chrophiss

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Any updates on this? I have been dying over here waiting for someone awesome to make the IG armor and weapons... I will probably start over if someone adds it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wh40k, 40k, warhammer, space marine

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.050 seconds