kronos357

Have converted the bolt pistols did for FNV into FO4 so far (show up fine in CK) .. still working to finish ammo and placement plus get how scopes work in this game versus separate mesh used in fnv. But if Nfifle1015 got a team working this i'd be more then happy to let them have at it. Also did some work so far on the ork's i.e. getting into fo4 mesh format only .. just for the fun of it.

Had started to work on the lasguns did in fnv also but hey if you all gonna get there then more happy to go back to bolter/bolt oistol work as enjoyed them more.

IG armor, Power armor, and gothic architecture are planned features of the mod, but I'm the only modeler on the team at the moment. Any help that comes our way would be greatly appreciated. 40k fans have been waiting too damn long for a proper RPG or FPS. Fallout 4 opens up some really exciting opportunities for a proper 40k mod and I won't stop until it's realized.

• 5 months later...

Just when I was thinking of how to make Skyrim's Orcs into WH40K Orks or even just an Ork companion. I'll have to do research but does anyone know if any assets have been made somewhere around the nexus for Orks?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...