pre SIEGE

The Mantis

On monday I will begin a story called SIEGE. I am going to make it to were all of our characters can finally unite. It is going to be huge. Remember that I have to go to the coast this weekend so it will begin in 3 days from now that this begins. In North America thats monday. So sign up early so you can join. Here is a list of people I will invite

Admiral

Death Penalty

Stumpie the vicous midget

Pious Augustas

Sol Kanar

Acinonyx

Garrett Concorda

Sylent Ecko

Sierrah

I will send invitations to all these people when the story begins. If you are not on the list then now is your chance to sign up. But I must warn you. This is a big story and may go on for a while. YOU CANNOT QUIT! You have to finish. If you want to quit then your character will be killed off.

I meant that in the battle of Alamo the Texans stood up against their current government (the Mexicans) despite impossible odds.

So I was thinking...hmm whats the current government in Morrowind that its native inhabitants dont like....the Empire....

and which of us are loyal to the Empire.....me...

Which is not good news for Augusta....

therefore,

nice dunmer....nice....dunmer....

We all fight daedra as a team. This is not a civil war. Its a revolutionary war. And by me saying it will be like the alamo. I meant we are all going to have to hold down a fort against thousands of deadra. Alot like lord of the rings the 2 towers. When they held the fort against lots of urakhei. In fact its gonna be 50 of us vs. 100000 daedra. Since we are all working for the same goal in a small space this will force us to work together. And meet each other. Bonds will be formed and asses will be kicked. (pardon my language)

Archived