Dearest Nexus community,

I have been having a problem with the latest version of Fallout 4. NMM's Plugins are enabled but the mods don't load in the game itself.

I need to enable every mod manually in the in-game mod menu every time I start up the game after "PATCH 1.5.157.", this means I need to disable every plugin in NMM and then enable them in-game if I want to pllay FO4, this gets really annoying after a while and it's been bugging me for one to two weeks now.

If I have the mods enabled in NMM before I start the game, the in-game mod menu disappears and the mods won't load giving me the error that ESP files are missing.

I've been looking for a fix on Google and the Nexus forums, but so far no luck

I have unchecked the read only box for Plugins.txt, and checked if the asterisks are there and they are.

I have tried verifying the game cache on steam but that doesn't help.

I'm slowly but surely getting frustrated with FO4. I have never had to deal with this problem before the patch.

Falout 4 version 1.5.157.

Nexus Mod Manager version 0.61.22.

If anyone knows a fix for this, please let me know.

Most funniest thing, there is no interface folder in my data folder.

Anyways thanks for your reply, it is really appreciated.

Edit: After checking the ESP files again I think I have found the culprit, it is True storms FO4.

Once I disabled it and loaded my game the mod section was there, ESP's were checked as well.

I will sent a message to the mod author of True storms informing him of my findings.

Edited by shadowninj09