elianora skyrimfallout4 skyrim fallout4 japanese home house abode ruin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheFatManIsMyBaby

TheFatManIsMyBaby

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 149 posts

pleasepleaseplease read this. "hear" me out.

64262-2-1427809508.png

so theres Nakahara from Skyrim mods of Elianora's unending list of Great house mods... I was watching one of MXR's videos on Skyrim on this after watching one on his Fallout one including the Rockin' Red Rocket of Elianora's FIRST Fallout 4 house mod. and of course I mixed some images in my head wasteland'ic Nakahara? please? just think about it? maybe?

That is all.

I think...

Undivide

Undivide

Neighborhood Spaceman

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 697 posts

What?

TheFatManIsMyBaby

TheFatManIsMyBaby

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 149 posts

64262-2-1427809508.png

so theres Nakahara from Skyrim mods of Elianora's unending list of Great house mods... I was watching one of MXR's videos on Skyrim on this after watching one on his Fallout one including the Rockin' Red Rocket of Elianora's FIRST Fallout 4 house mod. and of course I mixed some images in my head wasteland'ic Nakahara? please? just think about it? maybe?

That is all.

I think...

ruined Nakahara in FO4

caseter6

caseter6

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

64262-2-1427809508.png

That is all.

I think...

ruined Nakahara in FO4

Bit of a tricky situation, she used a lot of other peoples assets in the mod (with permission) so if someone else was to port it over they would need to ask permission from about 10+ mod creators with some likely to say no. You could try ask her directly to make the mod but I doubt it will happen to be honest. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: elianora, skyrimfallout4, skyrim, fallout4, japanese, home, house, abode, ruin

Page loaded in: 1.365 seconds