Awwww CRAP!

proxis

i finally got aroung to playing the main quest of morrowind, after about six months ( ITRW). i was busy becoming the Arch-Mage and Master Thief. anyways just when i start to get things fingered out for meself, the details go and get me all confused. So heres my questions: is Vivec a traitor who killed me (the Neravarine)? what really happened to the Dwemer? whats the deal with the Third Trial? why does everybody in places like Talesero try to kill me? who were the Propylons built by? why do people in Dunmer strongholds attack me on sight? what is the difference between Sixth House strongholds (such as the one in the Ashlands), and Dunmer Strongholds (such as Marandus) as far as history, archetecture, etc? who built Holymayon (spelling?)? why the hell cant i become part of the Daedric cult, since Azura is trying to help me, and the Daedric princes give me quests? why the hell is Azura trying to help me? and if Vivec, and Sotha Sil,are traitors, why cant i unite with the Daedric princes and kill them? :ranting: and now that im completly immune to Corprus, Blight, and other disease, can i still become a vampire or werewolf? and oh yeah, one more thing... that note i got from Dagoth Ur, saying to come join him on Red Mountain, can i go join him? because to hell with Vardenfell, its too confusing :stupid: for my characters amnesiatic little brain, burn it all to hell!!!!!!!! :angry2: :angry2: :ranting: whew! glad i got that all off my chest... see, who needs therapy when i have you guys? :help: :bleh: :P :lol:

:huh: This is a long one but ok ill try to awnser ALL your questions

1.I personal think vivec killed nerevar. :angry2: but he says he didnt.thats bs plain

and simple.

2.i dont know what happened to the dwermer. if you have tribunal and you go into

a riun you will see ash bodies. decied for yourself. ;)

3. more info there are many third trials or im just stupid.

4.im just stupid and i cant remember.

5.they were built by dunmer mages for use to transport supplies.durring the attack of the nords.

6.either they're cultists, sixth house, or you have a low personallity. or they're

just mean.

7.no difference the 6th house took the ruins for themselves

8.i dont know why good queston. :stupid:

9.you can kill them but its hard and azura hints you should do so but its hard

10.yes

11.no you can talk to him about it but no.

1) Vivec, Almalexia and Sotha Sil killed Nerevar. Vivec claims that he did not. However, he's a pathological liar. Have you read the Lessons?

2) Ol' Kags' experiments resulted in the Dwemer being cast into some outer dimension. I guess you could say they got smoked.

3) Be more specific about your problem with the Third Trial.

4) The ancient Dunmer strongholds like Valenvaryon and Telasero have been overrun by bandits and worshippers of the evil Daedra. They want you dead on general principle. It's nothing personal.

5) I thought they were built by the High Elves, but I could be mistaken.

6) All of the Dunmer strongholds were built by the Dunmer. However, the Dunmer culture became fractured, and the strongholds fell into disrepair. The Sixth House chose to take over Kogoruhn, because it holds a direct route from the Red Mountain Region to the Ashlands. From Kogoruhn, they were able to expand and grow.

7) Holamayon was built by the High Elves.

8) It's a limitation within the game. Create a mod. By the way, Azura's messengers, the Winged twilights, hate you on sight. Figure that one out.

9) Azura helps you, because she is the representation of the Natural. When Dagoth Ur began his experiments with Kagrenac's tools, he became the game's representation of the Technological. Since the Natural and the Technological are always at odds, Azura finds it prudent to help you defeat Dagoth Ur. That, and Dagoth Ur is an evil, evil man.

10) You can't unite with the Daedra princes, but you can kil Vivec. Sotha Sil, however ... let's just say that he's already been taken care of.

11) You still need therapy, and I'll give you a discount. I need your money more than you do.

2) Read the "Dwemer" thread in Morrowind Lore.

4) If you mean, by "places like Telasero," the strongholds, then that's because only two (Valenvaryon, where the Orcs attack you if you get close enough because you're intruding, and Marandus, the only stronghold where nobody attacks you unless provoked) are actual settlements -- the rest are occupied by bandits, raiders, smugglers, sorcerers, or, in the case of Telasero and Kogoruhn, dreamers and ash beasts. If you mean Sixth House bases (Caverns and structures filled with red candles and nudists), it's because their basic beliefs dictate that they attack outlanders on sight.

5) Since the strongholds were supposedly built by the Dunmer and their claim to fame is their ingenious transport system, I would guess the Dunmer.

7) Because it's a Daedric shrine and the architecture is obviously Velothi, Holamayan was most likely built by the Chimer.

MB - I am always attacked on sight in Marandus too (except for the master axe trainer and sometimes the healer). It's one of the first places I go to to get loot at the beginning of the game. Maybe it depends on your personality level. I notice those walking about outside Daedric sites will not attack you once you are above a certain level either.

ok thanks guys. 1) vivec and sotha sil are soooo dead once i get my hands on them (btw can i trap there souls in Azuras Star?). 2) places like talesero were built by the dunmer along with the propylons 3)places such as Ald Redaynia were built by the High Elves right? 4) the Dwemer didnt get exterminated by the battle at Red Mountain, but by some crazy wannabe Einsteins experiments.

ok guys i think i got it now. thanks a million! :lol:

Who are the Chimer? are they the wood elves? cuz i know that Dunmer=dark elves and Altmer=High Elves, so Chimer must be wood elves right? or am i once again confused beyond recognition :huh: ? and so Talesero=built by dunmer, overrun by bandits/sixth house/other bad guys. ald redaynia=built by chimer,overrun by ghosts and such,and bad daedra. ok...i think i can cancel that order of Prozac now... :bleh: and vivec=dead man,marked for death by me the neravanine. sotha sil=ditto. dagoth ur=i wish i could join him and terrorize morrowind, but since i cant he will die by my blade. what about amalexia and the rest of them? or should i just quit harrassing you guys? and what about trapping the souls of the gods i kill, is it possible?

Archived