Awwww CRAP!

proxis

Who are the Chimer? are they the wood elves? cuz i know that Dunmer=dark elves and Altmer=High Elves, so Chimer must be wood elves right? or am i once again confused beyond recognition :huh: ? and so Talesero=built by dunmer, overrun by bandits/sixth house/other bad guys. ald redaynia=built by chimer,overrun by ghosts and such,and bad daedra. ok...i think i can cancel that order of Prozac now... :bleh: and vivec=dead man,marked for death by me the neravanine. sotha sil=ditto. dagoth ur=i wish i could join him and terrorize morrowind, but since i cant he will die by my blade. what about amalexia and the rest of them? or should i just quit harrassing you guys? and what about trapping the souls of the gods i kill, is it possible?

:!: :!: :!:

Bosmer are Wood Elves. Chimer are the yellow-skinned Elves who were led by the prophet Veloth to Morrowind. They were changed, after the Tribunal's sin, to the dark-skinned, fiery-eyed Dunmer by Azura.

Vivec, is NOT a dead man, marked for death by the PC, the Nerevarine. Vivec was a trusted advisor of Nerevar, as was Sotha Sil, the Tinkerer. No one knows what happened below Red Mountain, only that Nerevar died, and that the Tribunal stole the tools of Kagrenac from Dagoth Ur, and used them on the Heart of Lorkhan to become immortal. Almalexia was Nerevar's wife.

Who are "the rest of them?"

You CAN Soultrap the souls of Vivec and Almalexia, but they can only be contained in Azura's Star, a reusable soul gem. Dagoth Ur cannot be soultrapped, as he has a 0 soul value.

see, ypu guys are so smart. i knew i could count on you! Amelexia was my wife???!! traitorous wench... it just so happens that i have Azura's Star, so now my only problem is deciding which god i wish to trap to enchant my daedric dai-katana with :shifty: ! hell maybe ill create a sword with vivecs soul called the Sword of Traitors. aint revenge grand? man, and that bit about Dagoth Ur having no soul value...scary.

then there's the weapon Azura's Star....

but that a different story.

BTW: based on on this history, it seems if Mr. Ur wasn't so obessed with gray torsos that technology would have taken over Tamriel. like IRL. But Azura and the Nerevarine stopped it.

And why can very few spell Almalexia properly? and Ald Redaynia?

the weapon Azura's Star? do tell dear friend, how i may find such an item. btw i wish i could cheat in a couple more azura star gems, lousy xbox! oh well, guess ill just have to be creative. and a soul value of 1500 will give me a charge of 1500 into my daedric tower shield right?

Only enchant weapons with azura's star with the soul of a god in them. That. or uber rings with cast when used. But, if you want to make a really good weapon, the best you can make (90 enchant points) is a ebony staff. Than, if you have Tribunal and are a warrior, than enchant a ebony scimitar (better than a daedric longsword, has 70 enchant points). All items have a certain enchant value (ex:daedric tower shield:25). They can only enchant within these points. The only importance of a soul in enchanting is whether or not the soul can give you constant effect and the soul value (eg: Vivec=1000) is the amount of enchant points it will have when it is created when it is not constant effect (constant effect has no enchant points).

For the weapon Azura's Star, I think the mean the shield Azura's Servant. If so, this shield can be found in Tel Vos in a secret passage that looks like a wall that you have to twist open to find the opening to the door that has a daedroth in it and the shield. It is not a weapon. I do not think there is a "weapon" called Azura's star.

For why people spell Almalexia wrong so much, most people don't really care about the spelling of a fictional god as long as other people at the forums can tell who your talking about.

You can't get it in XBox, as there is no console and no Contruction Set. As it is a unique Marksman object that doesn't exsist. Pretty good though. I made a mod that has 50 infinite ones always appear on the smith in the Skaal Village. Doesn't make sense but hey, neither does the fact that Mr. Ur likes gray.

Archived