Awwww CRAP!

proxis

The problem is no one really knows if they just wanted Nerevar dead, or if they actually did the deed themselves.

It could be said that maybe the Tribunal, (Sotha Sil, Vivec, and Almalexia) were jealous of Nerevar Indoril's strong relationship with Azura, a Daedric God, but also annoyed with the fact she didn't take a more direct role in the war against the Nords, and then later against the Numidium. Afterall, it's clear the three weren't happy with the inconsisent, current gods, otherwise they wouldn't have broken their oaths with Azura in the first place.

Personally, I feel they murdered Nerevar. Obsessed with power, they used Kagrenac's tools to make themselves false Gods. In the long run, however, it may not have been a bad thing. It's not like they drove Morrowind right into the ground.

but also annoyed with the fact she didn't take a more direct role in the war against the Nords, and then later against the Numidium.

The Numidium is the golm created by Tiber Septim with the help of his Imperial Battlemage. It was powered by the Mantella, a great soul gem partially infused with the life force of the Battlemage. Spetim used the Numidium to forge the Empire by crushing the other nuetral families and clans. When the Battlemake balked at this, he removed the Mantella, and the Numidium was broken. With his life force departed, the Battlemage went into a coma-like inconsciousness, and was stored in a subterranean cavern. The elite soldiers who collected the pieces of Numidium later became the Blades.

The golem that Dagoth ur is making is the Second Numidium, Akulakhan. Not to confuse the two.

But, according to some in-game books, it was the Dwemer who first constructed the Numidium, as their own brass god, which then provoked the wrath of Azura. This is the war that I was refering to, after the war with the nords, but before the events of Red Mountain, and the disappearence

Aldrien's Chalice explains all this alot better than I can, especially about Numidium.

No-- the Dwemer were constructing the Second Numidium. The SECOND Numiduim- Akulakhan. Dagoth Ur was going to power this golem with the Heart of Lorkhan and use it to drive the outlanders and Imperials out of Morrowind. The first Numidium was of Tober Septim. It still lies in tatters, without power from the Mantella.

Well, help me out here, Cmac, because your saying that the Numidium that Tiber Septim had was the first, while places like Aldrien's Chalice, and the ES forums all say Tiber's golem, and the Dwemer one were the same thing, except with a differnt power source. I understand that Dagoth Ur was constructing the second Numidium, Akulakhan, but I'm talking about the first:

From Aldrien's Chalice:

One of the things they built was a monstrous golem called Numidium, or the Brass God, which was designed to help them "transend the Grey Maybe [Nirn, the Mortal Realm]" by drawing power directly from the Heart. In other words, this golem was more than just a destructive force. It was an actual new God that the Dwemer had created from the substance of Lorkhan, the "Dead" God.

After the Dwemer disappeared, Numidium makes a reappearance in a weaker form when Tiber Septim uses its power to conquer all of Tamriel and forge the Third Era.

And then later on that link:

1E 668 Nerevar hears rumours of Numidium and confronts Dumac. The two races go to war, and the Dwemer disappear. The Tribunal use the power of the Heart to become Gods, and Dagoth Ur creates a link with the Heart and becomes a Mad God. Azura changes the Chimer to Dunmer, and the Volcano majorly erupts for the first time in recorded history.

3E 0 Talos (Tiber Septim) recovers Numidium and uses it to help him conquer Tamriel and begin the Third Era. However, Septim never finds Lorkhan's Heart, Numidium's power source and is forced to substitute with another one, possibly the heart of his powerful battlemage, Zurin Arctus. During this process Septim betrays Arctus, who becomes the Undead wizard known as the Underking and proceeds to smash Numidium.

Archived