I would like a moderator to manifest

maiqoel

good day please some moderator could answer why deleted the my help request topic and that it was in the right area and I understand not violated any rules, and I was also wondering how to solve a problem I have with mods ? I would like a moderator to position itself in relation to this abuse of power

I here to a problem with mods and need help and just comes a moderator and deletes the post face without even manifest or give some explanation of why the attitude, beautiful way to manage a forum, parabens, thus it goes away, 2 one, or here have children who manage this forum or have moderators who do not really know for serving a forum and job responsibility they carry, I am not generalizing, but I refer to the moderator who deleto my topic it was legitimate within the rules, and that could serve to help other players and modders, I myself was already moderator and administrator for a long time from a game server forum, and if there's one thing I know and that good moderator or administrator always communicates the last is that, after reading if you want to delete the post feel free, as it only showed the character and cowardice that some people have to the inves to show his face to hide behind the anonymity.

thank you!

If you have a question or concern the proper way of doing these things is to contact a member of the staff (moderator) or Sir Salami the community manager or the site owner, Dark0ne. This is all in the Terms of Service, if you read it.

Moderation is not discussed in the public forum and this would not be the place to get your question answered anyway. Similarly, arguing and insulting the moderation team will not achieve your desired results.

Here is the section of the Terms of service relevant to your issues thought as I am not staff I can do no more than to point you in the likely direction for information you may need.. The link to the Terms is here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

File removal, reports, complaints and feedback

Complaints against actions or staff
If you make yourself a nuisance to the staff its very likely you’ll be forcibly removed from the site. The moderation team have a right to do their job without being questioned at every corner and being told theyre doing their job wrong. If you complain publicly about moderator actions without due course (e.g. because your opinion of what is or isn't acceptable is not inline with our opinion of what is and isn't acceptable) its likely you’ll either be warned or banned depending on the manner of your complaint.

In cases where you believe a wrong decision has been made you should use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums to submit a report to the site owner. You must include as much evidence as possible in your report along with any original evidence, unedited. If you edit any content that has been removed from the site to make your position more favourable then you’ll be banned on the spot. We regularly retain removed files, images and comments for evidence and we will know if you’ve changed anything.

In cases where you believe you have been mistreated by staff you should use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums and submit a report to the site owner. You must include all logs of your conversation(s) with the member of staff, unedited (e.g. dont just pick and choose lines you feel were unfair, include ALL communication). Editing the logs or sugar picking select quotes instead of providing the entire log of the conversation will result in severe action.

Removal of content
The staff reserves the right to remove, with or without notice, any content at any time. If a violation of theses terms and service and rules has occurred based on the judgement of the moderation staff (and only the judgement of the moderation staff, not your own) action can be taken against the uploader in the form of an informal warning, formal warning or a ban when warranted.

Good luck.

first I did not offend anyone, I just exposed the truth as I read the rules and know and why did this post because I know that if I came in direct contact with the owner nothing would be done and the attitude moderator would go unnoticed, at least so some members of this forum are told what some stafs do with their assigned positions.

as to the content, it was legitimate, since as a precedent I see here several other members reporting problems and being met and assisted through topics in this forum, why me have to be different?

one more thing, be a moderator does not mean you can do everything and that can not be questioned, on the contrary, that and a responsible position which requires porparte who receives a great deal of knowledge and maturity to exercise it, I say this because I already was moderator of a known and renowned forum in the world of mmos, and based on the experience that I acquired and the work that I was exercising, I came to the forum administrator position occupying the same for more than 2 years, that only left for the game itself closed and I can prove it at any time.

Finally, I just expressed what I believe is the truth, for a moderator who comes and practices such attitudes without even report to the author of the contents that such acts to min and for most people is a coward for it hide behind the position he held, or at least irresponsible that do not know what does.

Now if they want to ban me, feel free, however will have to do it with the claim I have spoken the truth, that's what happened here, thank you!

You posted a request for help for a problem with an unidentified game in the SITE feedback forum. We support 270 games here. And each and every game has it's own separate forum. Popular games may even be broken down further with forums for discussing the game, forums for problems with the game, problems with mods and requests for mods. If you had let us know what game, we could have moved it to the PROPER forum, for that game.

The SITE feedback is to help the staff identify SITE problems, and is not for game problems as each game does have a place for that.

BUT WHY can't I post anywhere I want? Because if we allow people to post problems for 270 games in the SITE feedback forum your problem will be lost in the flood of conflicting posts for World of Tanks, Witcher and Mount and Blade problems. And, No one who actually looks at the problems for your game will see it because they are looking in the forums for that game instead of the SITE feedback forum.

Yes, people unfamiliar with the site tend to ASSUME that we only support whatever game they are playing because that is the game they searched for when they found the site - and post in the first forum they see that says anything about feedback or problems instead of reading what that forum is actually doing.

BTW, your post was not deleted, just hidden until we could figure out what game it went to. It is still there, just hidden to prevent confusion. Maybe if you look in the forums for whatever game it relates to you will find the solution already posted there.

looks expensive if these conditions that you report, even understand, but in parts, it really did not put the name in the title but it was in the second paragraph, until that, it is one of the most popular clothing, sought and desired skyrim, I know that because it has another forum (I will not mention here the name even for a matter of respect for this forum) where there is a section with more than 100 topics where their focus is exactly the 2 clothing cited the Vindictus mix dress and Vindictus mini dress robes, and believe me, read all the topics to see if he thought the solution of the problem and not thought, just what I thought and more people wanting to download these separate clothes or the entire package of each together with right to install them without having to choose, I sought also on websites, both American and Chinese and Koreans and other nationalities, and not found the solution, all I found was most people also looking for the same solution, and the few answers we had and it was to use criation kit, but do not speak and how to do, I proposed to do this service, however they would have to tell me how to do, and in return would share the results with the community to help and end up with a problem that apparently already It has years and no one had yet or decided and not shared solution.

already on Attude to hide, I have to agree that it was the correct one, given the facts you report, however after it, you would have to have sent a private message telling you what happened to it was fixed and attached to the name, or put one comment asking to be done the same, that's a basic attitude that so I practiced and also directed other moderators when I was already the administrator of the other forum, finally, with given the facts, his attitude was correct but not complete, however acceptable .

since the post itself, the question to bring it back and the name of the game as well, the name of the game and The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim, though the content of the second paragraph and obviously the name of the clothes, I believe no one would doubt the game which I referred.

request now, please, to restore the topic again, because even if it is answered and if the problem is resolved, will not only help min but also many other players who are in a situation similar to min not only with the clothes cited as others also from already thank you thank you!

Sorry to interject Bben, I have relocked the original post and edited it.

@OP the site does not support illegal ported content.

Thread locked.