Xanthys: Custom Voiced Skeletal Pyromancer Follower WiP Thread

PyroToaster

As for his Abilites. the one where he can change from a horse an back on the fly works as intended now when it comes o the texture an model THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. The biggest pain in the ass has been trying to get the skeleton horse model to show up and even function properly. the regular horses work fine and show up in game. the bone horse however refusesssss to work but I have pics of how he's gonna look. Special thanks to Ph0rce for his assets from his Arvak mod!

6bac7e1ba19dd05ae3ba52f7206654d7.png4a5c24513a7f8c79817bc4464591569e.gif

Edited by PyroToaster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This all looks fantastic. If you're looking for more followers for him to recognize/acknowledge Aurlyn Dawnstone is a good choice, I'd say she's somewhat underrated, but I think he'd have some interesting comments about her.

lol thats funny since the author posted a few pages ago I wouldnt mind, I actually want to collaborate with a bunch of follower authors when miine is almost done, I could picture him purposely pissing her off for fun since Xanthys is a sarcastic ass. I'd like to collaborate with him, balls in your court mlee3141 :wink:

Edited by PyroToaster

This all looks fantastic. If you're looking for more followers for him to recognize/acknowledge Aurlyn Dawnstone is a good choice, I'd say she's somewhat underrated, but I think he'd have some interesting comments about her.

lol thats funny since the author posted a few pages ago I wouldnt mind, I actually want to collaborate with a bunch of follower authors when miine is almost done, I could picture him purposely pissing her off for fun since Xanthys is a sarcastic ass. I'd like to collaborate with him, balls in your court mlee3141 :wink:

Sure! Sounds like fun! I'll send you a PM about lines/ follower interaction shortly.

Oh, fantastic. I sort of skimmed over the first pages and didn't even realize it was you commenting mlee3141, big fan of Aurlyn, she's my #2 companion of all time.I'm looking forward to Xanthys, PyroToaster. He looks very entertaining, will definitely work with my mage. Keep up the good work, both of you.

Oh, fantastic. I sort of skimmed over the first pages and didn't even realize it was you commenting mlee3141, big fan of Aurlyn, she's my #2 companion of all time.I'm looking forward to Xanthys, PyroToaster. He looks very entertaining, will definitely work with my mage. Keep up the good work, both of you.

Thank you very much for the kind words!