Nexus site fails to upload file

ChristianEV

Okay, so I have a tiny thing going on on the site (not even a mod, per se, but some people find it useful), that I've just recently added some stuff to.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1917/?

Now, however, whenever I try to update the main file, it simply... fails to upload.

The main file is inaccessible and gives me a "The file is currently being uploaded to our file servers and it will be ready to be downloaded soon."-message, even though the file in question is 42 kb and doesn't upload after HOURS.

What can I do about this?

P.S: sorry if this is the wrong forum; I couldn't find a specific forum for bug reporting and/or these kinds of questions.

EDIT: ...and the bug reporting is a separate tab up there. Whoops. Noted for future reference.

Edited by ChristianEV

• 5 months later...

Hey Folky. This issue has been fixed. Let us know if you run into any issues.

Thanks for your patience!

• 1 month later...

Please only report this issue if it's been longer than 20 minutes since you actually uploaded your file.

As you can imagine, our file serving methods are extremely complex as we're dealing with terabytes of files being served via a worldwide CDN, with gigabytes of new files uploaded each day. It takes time for your files to propagate across hundreds of servers around the entire world. As such, you need to be patient. If you're uploading a new file on a new mod page, you can mitigate this issue by not actually publishing your mod until your file is available for download from our servers.

• 2 months later...

I also have this issue. My file is 23 kb and it just stucks at "The file is currently being uploaded to our file servers and it will be ready to be downloaded soon."

(I waited more than 20 minutes. Then I reloaded the file but it is stuck again.

Nevermind, it just got available.. :dry:

Edited by Zeratem