Nexus site fails to upload file

ChristianEV

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I am having a problem: each time i want to upload my file... Nothing happens! I click Select A File To Upload and choose the file but nothing happens. I waited so long (more than 20 minutes) and still nothing happens. My file name is Another Playable Dremora Mod and its for TES Oblivion. Btw i am uploading it via my smartphone because my computer internet is currently not working.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

same problem here, firefox quantum browser, the latest version 70.0.1

then i cancel and try to upload again and it immediately says 100% and ready to save, when i save i see the file, but i don't trust it to be correct.
then i restart my system to try again after i deleted the file, and it immediately says 100% again and ready to save.

also, my main menu is still botched on the website, it has been ever since the new layout has been rolled out.
site is practicaaly unusable since then.

• 3 months later...

And again, in 2016 Dark0ne relayed it to the programmers, are they still busy fixing it ?

theyre fast, that's for sure.. 4 years to fix a bug...nice going..

I made like 20 PHP websites in this time, and you can upload your files fine to them.

Have you considered the problem may be on your end? You're the only one reporting it (in 2020).

Could you please describe what problem you are having? If you're a web developer, do you see any errors in your browser console?

• 2 years later...