New Vegas 1.4?

PShepa

first Geck stopped working. I downloaded and installed Geck 1.4 and NVSE 2.9. Get message I need to install new version of FNV. I looked on the forum, and saw there should be a new verison of FNV, I pull up steam, and there is no indication that there is a new version. Is there a higher version than 1.3? Running blind, needs some help. Thanks.

GenocideLolita- My steam settings indicate for FNV "Always keep this game up to date".

Maboru - How do you verify the cache? Edit: Figured that out. Waiting to see if that works.

Thanks for your replies.

Observation: With Steam up on the library page. It shows "recent news", but there is no indication that there is a newer version than 1.3. Are other countries getting it before US?

Nope, US got the update first. We usually do. I guess we get to be the guinea pigs to check for bugs.

Nope, US got the update first. We usually do. I guess we get to be the guinea pigs to check for bugs.

Is the 1.4 update for the PC. I'm wondering why it is not showing up as available on steam for PC. If it is for the PC, what are my option to obtaining it, if not from steam.

None that are legal or even possible as far as I know. I don't ever remember Steam announcing updates since they just download them automatically, the Beth forum announces them though. If going online Steam with auto update enabled and verifying your cache didn't work ... wait a minute, are you sure you're not updated? Can you bring up the game screen and hit options, display and in the lower left hand corner it will display your current version - should say 1.4.525 I believe.

None that are legal or even possible as far as I know. I don't ever remember Steam announcing updates since they just download them automatically, the Beth forum announces them though. If going online Steam with auto update enabled and verifying your cache didn't work ... wait a minute, are you sure you're not updated? Can you bring up the game screen and hit options, display and in the lower left hand corner it will display your current version - should say 1.4.525 I believe.

You're right. It did upgrade. My bad. I was going by was on the Steam screen, which did not indicate that I had anything over 1.3. Thanks for your help.