How do I change the load order in FO4edit?

Amakudari

I have 2 mods, want to make mod A load after mod B (so i can reference a list in mod B), but FO4edit always loads A first.

In NMM, plugins.txt, and in-game mod list, Mod B is loaded first, but not in FO4edit.

How do i change the load order?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Changing the load order through NMM or just in the plugins.txt should be reflected by FO4Edit. If that's not happening, it's probably an issue with the plugins.txt file not being set correctly.

That isn't happening. Plugins.txt has the asterisks, is accessed by NMM to determine the load order but FO4Edit is getting its load order from somewhere else. Where exactly?

• 1 year later...

So, I had this issue and the solution is pretty simple. This works for Mod Organizer, but i can assume something similar will work for NMM.

In the active installed folder of MO2, I went into fallout4/profiles/default and copied plugins.txt to my local folder for Fallout. For me, it was:

C:/Users/MyUsername/AppData/Local/Fallout4

Copied over the plugins and now Fo4Edit shows the correct load order and Iâm having no conflicts.

• 2 years later...

So, I had this issue and the solution is pretty simple. This works for Mod Organizer, but i can assume something similar will work for NMM.

In the active installed folder of MO2, I went into fallout4/profiles/default and copied plugins.txt to my local folder for Fallout. For me, it was:

C:/Users/MyUsername/AppData/Local/Fallout4

Copied over the plugins and now Fo4Edit shows the correct load order and Iâm having no conflicts.

thank you, it works!