Strikes

Akrid

I know before you even clicked on this post you where thinking "there goes Acrid again" But really I ask this with all due respect. Are strikes perminent? I understand there given for a reason and certainly serve their purpose, but say a long enuff time passes and the striken relize their wrong doing's, would strikes be expelled? I know, why should you give somone more and more chances to mess things up and break rules, but somtimes a poster may have a bad day and regret posting somthing but it's too late. Given enuff time a good rule abider could accumilate three strikes :o I know that a persons level shows how much they have contributed to the forum so maybe once you reach a certain level you could be given the chance to "repent". I figure the real problem starters are not the type to say "oop's my mistake I'll watch what I post for now on" The only reason I ask about this is because I like this site, it's active. I don't want some stupid mistakes to ban me that I made far apart from each other. And again just incase this is taken wrong, no disrespect intended.

I have only one strike, but I have learned to deal with this forum the way you would with real people. As for it being a "cold reply" I don't think so, the idea of removing a strike would make strikes look like a idle threat, so they can't be plucked out that easily, we can only deal with the rules and leave mercy up to the one in charge. (Big D)

I have only one strike, but I have learned to deal with this forum the way you would with real people. As for it being a "cold reply" I don't think so, the idea of removing a strike would make strikes look like a idle threat, so they can't be plucked out that easily, we can only deal with the rules and leave mercy up to the one in charge. (Big D)

What did do to get a strike?

Archived