Strikes

Akrid

That still doesn't work though, because those with a high enough level would see it as a get outta jail free card. They will already be at a high enough level to cancel any strike that the make, so they might take advantage of that because they won't have a penalty. Better that it be left up to Mods discretion.

Nobody tricked me, They made me sorry for what I did

What I meant about higher levels is it would be bad to slowly gather strikes over a long time after you contrubuted(sp?) so much. As for being amune to strikes I never said that, only that if a member "repents" and the moderators or admin choose for it to be so, then and only then could a strike be removed.

Lol, why do you care, this site will die in about half a year. People move on with games. Morrowind was popular now, it will not be later on. It's gonna be new games and so on.

Like Dark0ne said. There's 30000k members where only 500 actually posts. Just watch....half a year this is gonna be dead or close to. :lol:

Morrowind is the most community oreinted game ever made. If morrowind dies in poularity, then it will be elder scrolls 4 that surpasses it, even X-box's fable will not have what makes Morrowind so good, Modders.

Like Dark0ne said. There's 30000k members

ok, id just like to point this out.

dont you mean 30,000+ members, not 30000k members, morrowind was never that popular! <_<

i already got a strike too, i pushed the dodgy moderator jokes too far, and now Dark0ne has on the strike thread, that my most posted in forum is the trashcan, i would also like to point out that he was wrong from the start, it shifted to general morrowind after a few posts got deleted ;)

nevertheless, you wouldnt want to abuse the fact that the moderators and admin give you 1 chance before getting a strike, dont waste it, it really isnt worth it...unless your completely sure youll never come back to this site...which is doubtful.

Something tells me this place won't be dying that soon. I mean, there's a gazillion mod projects underway at the moment for Morrowind. Some won't even be completed for another year! And even if it does temporarily die, I daresay it'll return when TES:IV arrives. :P

Anyway, what does this have to do with getting strikes? :P And we give more than one chance per person. Notice, ohGr, you made 10 or so offending posts before you got your strike.

guys this is important if you say something you want to take back but dont want o apologise for it there is always the delete button in the top right hand corner of the post :construction:

edit - i thought there was one ther oh well there's always the edit button :P

but where did i see the delete button, im not a mod....

somedude, you have no cecept of community do you?

There's gaming forums that have been around three years and sometiems the game has only been out for two!

Some gaming communitys (ie. Elder Scrolls)

just won't die.

I don't know how anyone can foretell the future! If you have a way please tell me what it is. BTW I tell fortunes from playing cards but even I don't understand why my many fans believe I know what I'm talking about because I certainly don't.

Archived