Importing Vera's Outfit? (from New Vegas)

Lilly429

Okay, so any of us who have played the Dead Money DLC from Fallout: New Vegas [with a female character] will remember this classy little number, seen here on Veronica:

45661-2-1332289995.png

This is Vera's Outfit. An item that granted a Charisma bonus as well as being the only one to specifically utilize the Vault Girl icon within the Pip-Boy.

While there was a male equivalent (a tuxedo with a red shirt), I think it'd be easier to just have the dress imported (and wearable on both gendered characters).

Would this be lore friendly?

Well, in the Dead Money DLC, the Courier (the player character) can obtain TWO of this dress legitimately. It is very possible that, through the help of traders, the dress would reach the Commonwealth from the Mojave, much like how Jet managed to spread from New Reno to all over the wastes.

Possible changes and/or improvements?

Well, if possible, the heels could be a tad bit higher, and physics could be applied if possible (I can't recall whether or not there were physics on the hanging parts).

Anyway, that's my suggestion. If anyone out there wanted to do this, then please, feel free to do so! I'd love to bash in some Super Mutant skulls while wearing such a classy outfit!