Mods installed and enabled via NMM, but not showing up ingame

Testosterpwned

At my wit's end trying to get these mods to work. Maybe you glorious folks on the Nexus Forums can throw me a bone. I load my game via F4SE and installed my mods via NMM. I made several modifications to my .ini files. Maybe I left one out, but unlikely. Was there a recent mod breaking update I wasn't aware of? Thanks for your time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try upgrading to the latest nmm. if you already have what worked for me is to disable all the plugin in nmm and then re-enable them. it update the plugin file to the correct format for 1.5 patch. this is what worked for me at least

it didnt work for me... i am still lost to the mods, only mods installed from the official bethesa modules section works for me... all the CBBE mods for example or building ones from nexus are not working, even they are loaded in the nexus mod manager and the inside game modules loader...

I'm having exactly the same problem. I checked the .ini entries, they were correct. I checked the plugins file, it was correct, too.

After not having any goddamn clue I just figured that my Fallout 4 installation could just be completely messed up, so I completely removed the game, wiped the folders and did a reinstall through steam.

Installed the latest NMM, made sure my .ini's were okay and went on downloading and activating mods through NMM...

But I still don't have any goddamn working mods. No matter if I play survival or normal. I'm just absolutely tired of this game.

What could we be missing?

- .ini entries? checked!

- plugins file with "*" in front of the mods? checked!

- mods properly activated in NMM? checked!

hello all,i hope all of you have set the custom ini to (in my games/fallout4)-->bInvalidateOlderFiles=1 & sResourceDataDirsFinal=

it s the way to go now with 1.5 ,no need to edit the fallout.ini archive sResourceDataDirsFinal= with data folders .

Also if you alredy use the bethesda in game mod,manage you re mods there too to sync them (don t use it at all is a better advise) and always try to install mods with only one mods manager,is often better and smooth :)

Hey there,

as already mentioned, the custom .ini has both new lines added, and at least I am not using the Bethesda ingame mod stuff, I don't even know where to activate it.

Pre-1.5 everything was just fine... What the hell did Bethesda mess around with?!