Mods installed and enabled via NMM, but not showing up ingame

Testosterpwned

The weird thing for me is that I had everything working just fine in 1.5. My PC started acting up and re-installed Windows which is on a different drive from my games, mods and NMM. Now its just texture and mesh mods that don't work. Mods like audio and new items in the workshop are working just fine.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, make sure you have asterisks in your plugins.txt as per https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4025695-how-to-activate-mods-for-15-survivalsteam-beta/ instructions.

DON'T LAUNCH FO4 SCRIPT EXTENDER.

Launch using the game launcher like a normal person. I know, it's stupid.

Basically we're all using the survival mode, even if we don't want to.

THIS WORKED FOR ME I HOPE IT HELPS.

If you are still having problems running NMM mods with the new update follow this short guide it should help a lot.

Basically it might be a plugin text file in your appdata (hidden folder) that might be causing you some grief. Then you need to make sure you are enabeling mods each time you boot up fallout 4. We are trying to sort this out and get more of a understanding on some of these ctd problems. See if this helps.

Basically we're all using the survival mode, even if we don't want to.

Wait, do you say that mods are intentionally disabled when playing survival mode? I thougth that would have come to an end after the beta?