"Gran Soul Gem" typo bug

mikeynexus

Anyone else having this problem?

Somewhere, somehow, something I'm using has changed the name of the "Grand Soul Gem" to "Gran Soul Gem" which means it is not being recognised by Acquisitive Soul Gems and my Grand gems keep getting smaller souls dumped in them.

Really annoying. Yes, I have gone through all the obvious mods that might be doing it, to no avail. If anyone else has the same problem I thought we might compare modlists.

Thanks,

-m

When in game, open the console, type player.showinventory use page up/down to go through the list and find the offending item. Make notes of the ID number(s) listed. First two digits represent the hexadecimal load order position (most mod managers show this value). Use that value to determine which mod it comes from.

When in game, open the console, type player.showinventory use page up/down to go through the list and find the offending item. Make notes of the ID number(s) listed. First two digits represent the hexadecimal load order position (most mod managers show this value). Use that value to determine which mod it comes from.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately when I do that it tells me that the item ID begins with "FF" and I don't have 255 plugins in my load order. :( Must be something deeper than I thought.