• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Locke Alexander Cole

Race: Undead Human

Height: 6'1"

Class: Assassin

Appearance: Pale on the verge of rotting skin, Blue eyes that that show a remorse he cannot feel. Still hold's the muscle mass he had in life. Long free flowing hair that's tied back most of the time.

Clothing and Armor: Wear's a tattered black vest over a shirt of padded chainmail with a bookbag filled with poison's that would kill the unwary if they took a whiff of it. Canvas pant's with pieces of plate and mail sewed on them. A Black hood with a mask to hid his rather disgusting appearance.

Weapons: A blade of unworldly make that weep's a lethal poison as it is drawn from it's sheath, several knives and enough chemical compounds to drop a platoon of men dead in seconds.

Skills: A master of Blades and Stealth. Tactically inclined for a squad if needed.

Personality: Cold, cruel. Deceptive for his own ends. Talks only when needed.

History: Betrayed a Friend and was slain, his lackeys tried to sew him back together unfortunately he died and woke up in the Niben Bay, has no love for fire (The fear was burned into his emotionless mind).http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2253803-1309715336.jpeg

Edited by Flintlockecole

*please excuse my spelling.*

Name: Lord Gaius Ignatius (Later renamed himself Gommoran)

Race: Half Nord/Half Imperial

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 294 lbs

Class: Retired Mercenary

Appearance: Mild Tan, Untouched Brown hair, Muscular build, many battle scars, green eyes with a brownish spot in the right eye. Missing his left pinky.

Description: His Father was an Imperial Nobleman, Decimus Ignatius. His Mother was S'jvenya Z'voyic a Nordic Tavarn owner. He was sent to a military institution at the age of 6 and joined the Imperial Legion at the age of 16. When he was 18 he left the Imperial legion, because he was sick of the social heriarchy within the Legion. This upset his father greatly, his father booted him out of his house hold stripping him of his birth-rite. For for 17 years he was a freelance mercenary, fining work in Tavarns throughout the land. When he was 35 he gave up being a mercenary after a near death experiance, and being framed for a murder he didn't commit. He then moved out into the Jerral mountains leaving his fortunes behind (he still has a massive amount of gold buried somewhere). He now lives in a small cabin on a small claim of land raising geese. He still longs to experiance love and to raise a family, but for now he has to remain hidden in the wilderness to aviod being incarsarated.

Skills: Axes and Hammers. He is deadly with his axe. Natuarally resistant to Cold, Shock, and Fire (Resistant, not invulnerable)

Personallity: Warm, Compassionate, and Humble unless you hurt anything or anyone he cares about.

Mind if I join? I think I'd like to do the same as Lisnpuppy, and make a Forgotten Realms D&D/Elder Scrolls crossover, if that's alright. :)

Auriana, come on in the water's fine!

I'm dying to get back to Kismet and Mae in the dungeon but life is trumping me, so you guys carry on and we'll catch up with you guys on the flip side :D

NAME: Rhaine Alcinea

RACE: Half-Elf (Forgotten Realms D&D)

HEIGHT: 5'6''

CLASS: Paladin/Favored Soul/Doomguide (essentially a powerful war cleric)

DEITY: Kelemvor, the Forgotten Realms Lord of the Dead. http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Kelemvor

ALIGNMENT: Lawful Neutral

APPEARANCE: Rhaine is petite in build, with a slight frame. However, what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in speed and dexterity. She moves with the lithe grace of a panther.

Rhaine has long, waist-length auburn hair that almost completely covers her pointed, elven ears. Her eyes are a brilliant emerald, glowing softly whenever she casts spells. She possesses a smooth, pale cream complexion, with high cheekbones, an angular jaw, and a sharp nose. Her lips are naturally a dark crimson.

A pair of magnificent, raven-black wings spring from between her shoulder blades, shimmering with a green iridescence.

CLOTHING: Rhaine's everyday wear is a set of dark brown and black robes, belted at the waist with a golden sash. Her black cowl frames her face around her chin and in front of her ears, and is topped with a square hood. The robes are exquisitely embroidered in golden thread, right down to the toes of her matching shoes. The wrists, belt, and neck are embellished with emerald gems. Despite the extravagant look, they are ordinary wool, satin, and leather, and bear no enchantments.

ARMOR: When in battle, or expecting combat, Rhaine wears a suit of half plate armor...dark grey steel embossed and engraved with intricate designs and symbols. Cleverly designed slits in the backplate allow for her wings. Like her clothing, her armor is simply beautiful, unenchanted steel. She usually dons a dark cloak with her armor, the back of which is embroidered with the holy symbol of her god: a skeletal hand and forearm clasping the scales of justice.

EQUIPMENT: Rhaine's only weapon is her bastard sword, or hand-and-a-half sword. Slightly longer than a regular longsword, the hilt allows for one or two hands. Having trained with the weapon since her early teens, it is light as a feather to her, and she uses it as if it is an extension of her arm. As it is her deity's favored weapon, it bears strong magical enhancements to its blade, with special magics for destroying undead creatures. Its design is simple, with a straight steel blade and an ox-hide grip.

Rhaine also owns a black warhorse named Thanatos. (He looks a little like this: Friesian STOCK )

SKILLS: As a Doomguide, Rhaine is a priestess specializing in the destruction of undead creatures...the most unholy of abominations. Due to her god's dominion over the dead and hatred for these beings, Rhaine has special spells that are particularly potent against such adversaries. However, she also possesses various offensive spells effective against all enemies.

She is also an exceptional healer, with a rare gift of being able to raise the dead (although her use of this spell is extremely limited by the laws of the universe).

She is skilled in the use of a bastard sword. Unfortunately, this is the only weapon she knows how to wield.

Rhaine wears medium to heavy armor. She uses her spells to protect her to some extent, but she mostly relies on strong armor.

PERSONALITY: Rhaine is quiet by nature, and speaks in a smooth, soft voice. However, she is prone to stubbornness and has a hair-trigger temper on certain subjects. She tends to be removed from most situations, attempting to look at all events with a judge's careful eye. She is quite friendly, and loves socializing and laughing with others, but most people avoid her due to her often misunderstood profession. As such, she is used to being alone.

HISTORY: Rhaine was born on the Sword Coast of Faerun in the village of West Harbor. At the age of twelve, she joined the Church of Kelemvor, and it was during her paladin training that the priests discovered the mark of a Favored Soul upon her. She was instilled with the teachings of the Lord of the Dead...that she must honor the fallen, give last rites to the dying, offer comfort to the grieving, protect the weak, and seek out and destroy the undead and necromancers.

She grew to become a knight of the mighty city of Neverwinter, defeat the King of Shadows, end the curse of the Spirit Eater, and ultimately become a Chosen of Kelemvor. As a Chosen, she has been given a spark of immortality, effectively ending her aging. She now eternally acts as Kelemvor's hand in the world of mortals. However, despite her slight divinity, she can still be killed by magical or physical means.

One fateful day, Rhaine received a vision from Kelemvor...that she would be transported to the world of Nirn through a portal only the gods knew of, and that she must learn the people and history of that land. She did as she was told, enduring skepticism, criticism, fear, frustration, and anger to understand this new world.

Many months later, she was granted another visit from her patron. He told her that an undead threat festering in Tamriel would spill over into Toril and Faerun if it was not stopped. He instructed her to seek out the Chattering Scroll Inn and its patrons - and one Breton sage, Myrmaad. They could help her in her quest - and further her on the road to destiny.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2589176-1312643377.jpg

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2589176-1318770807.jpg

Edited by AurianaValoria1

Awesome characters and great post everyone! I am sad I am stuck with Myr and can't play but I know she'd be posting if she was able!!

In the meantime make me more jealous with more post! :thumbsup:

Awesome characters and great post everyone! I am sad I am stuck with Myr and can't play but I know she'd be posting if she was able!!

Stuck with myr :P

I'm on my way!!

Stuck with myr :P

I'm on my way!!

Awww..you knows I didn't mean it like that....just we are ONE and can not post without the other!! Muh haa haaa