floating object near UNP body

HigherPrimate

here is a photo of it , i'm afraid to post the image here in case it's considered adult content

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/608222/?

mods

unp skinny body v1.2

Castanistic or Highelf style idle for females

Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP

Enhanced Character Edit ygnord race

ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer

Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v7.9.1

UNP Minidresses Collection

UNP Spice Gear Collection

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Unofficial High Resolution Patch

Customizable Camera

No NPC Greetings

skse

SkyUI_5_1

KS Hairdos - Renewal

Enhanced Lights and FX

project enb

i use mod organizer . there is nothing in the data>textures or data>meshes folders

object present with clothes or nude

i created a new profile with mod organizer . started new game . downloaded and installed new copy of unp . same result . i dunno what to do . please help

Have you tried without any of the other mods active/installed?

Have you tried with nothing equipped (no armor, no weapons, nothing at all)?

Have you tried a new game to see if it isn't something baked in the save from a previously removed mod?

Hi

It looks like a 3d artifact or junk to me.

When you are doing complex 3d work sometimes you miss some polygons when cleaning up. This happens most on Fridays.

Also the author may have been working on a model with a larger posterior(weight) & the artifact was hidden.

You may want to ignore it & Photoshop it out if you do screen shots.

The easiest way to "fix" it is to use a UPN body that has been converted to Body Slide/Outfit Studio. Chances are you can hide it if it has not been already hidden.

Beware. Trying to fix stuff like this is how I learned to use 3D Studio (back in 2001) & now I use it every day for a living.

Later

Another likely cause is the armor has been made "skimpy" using the "Alpha Channel" method. Essentially you add an alpha node to the armor mesh in Nifskope, and you can then delete parts of the texture/diffuse map to "hide" or make invisible certain parts of it. (also used to make things translucent, like the "glass" parts on Glass armor, or make Chainmail textures actually see-through etc.)

One drawback though is that due to the way some meshes are UV Mapped, if you aren't very careful with your texture editing, it can leave "floating" bit's.

Have a look at the texture in a paint program, and if there are blank "wholes" in the texture, then that is most likely the culprit. You can us the "Texture-> Edit UV" function on the NiTriShape in Nifskope to see where on the diffuse map the errant spots are, then "rub out" the offending bits. It can be difficult to spot sometimes as the guys at Bugthesda seem to have gone to the Rorschach School of 3D Model UV Mapping.

i feel stupid . i started a NEW game and the object went away . i have a save right after the wagon ride and before character creation that i've been using for years to start a new playthrough . evidently it is a mess . sorry to waste everyones time and thanks for the help