• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MissAngelMoon

MissAngelMoon

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I would like a cat outfit for the UNPetite body that looks something like this image please. I believe it should also need the Highheels mod too.

Thank you :smile:)

You can click on the image for a larger sized one with a little more detail.

cat_woman_arkham_city_by_micro5797-d38nl

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

there's like infinity of these just gotta look hard enough

MissAngelMoon

MissAngelMoon

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
That's what I have been doing but either they are worded differently where they don't show up or I am not searching the right way... Either way I am not going to spend hours and hours going through the 1000's of mods separately just to find one that looks great. I asked in case anyone knows of one that looks awesome or if anyone could make this from the pix I have put up. Thanks for your reply though.

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

sure but just try google you'll be surprised

MissAngelMoon

MissAngelMoon

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
I did... I went to google and typed in "skyrim catwoman" without the quotes and found this topic and some other junk about catwoman or skyrim, not both... so then I go to the images and look at the designs.... I seek out the ones on nexusmods only and get tons of pix of catwoman type outfits in skyrim but sadly.... none of them have uploaded the mod.... it is just a picture they uploaded..... how sad.... And if there are tons out there already.... why not prove it by listing links here.... but only links to nexusmods.... I refuse to support sites like loverslab....

Thank you.....

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

hey i was actually able to find you one here http://modtype.doorb...s/44566499.html use google translate though lol

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cat, unp, woman, black, lady, feline, high, heels, claws, full

Page loaded in: 1.056 seconds