Strange Crashing Issues.

MuteDesire

Ok, so I've recently reinstalled fallout 4 and started playing. However I've been running into a bunch of issues lately. Namely that when I attempt to pick up Kellog's pistol, the game CTD's instantly every time.

Another issue I'm having is when I get near the Diamond City exterior (just outside of diamond city and that area) I experience random crashes and a number of performance tweaks as well as anti crash addons were not able to prevent this (however they did reduce the frequency of the crashes)

I can't help but feel that there is some kind of mod conflict/ script error, however I haven't been able to find anyone else with similar issues.

I've done a clean save game without ANY mods, which was fairly stable, but, well I don't wanna play without mods.

I'm not particularly new to modding, I've been modding skyrim since 2012 with the occasional hiccup etc, but never has it been so extreme like F4. Here is my load order:

*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
*AutomatronCountyCrossingFix.esp
*Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
*dD-Enhanced Blood.esp
*EasyHacking.esp
*Armorsmith Extended.esp
*Armorsmith Automatron.esp
*Weaponsmith Extended.esp
*Jacket.esp
*The Rebel.esp
*cutoffs-calyps.esp
*EndorsCustomCombatArmor.esp
*TrueReporter.esp
*Scavenged NCR Armor.esp
*DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
*LK05.esp
*mk14.esp
*M2216.esp
*Modern Firearms.esp
*AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
*ASCOCait02.esp
*ASCOCurie03.esp
*ASCODanse03.esp
*ASCOMacCready01.esp
*HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
*HairVariations_FairyTails.esp
*HairVariations_Elegant.esp
*HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
*HairVariations_Conversions.esp
*ASCOPiper05.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Eli_ArmourCollection.esp
*Eli_Utility Jumpsuits.esp
*MGSOutfit.esp
*Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Any and all help would be dearly appreciated.

I get the strange ctd on pick up of kellog's gun as well. I'm unsure if this is the cause, but I uninstalled weapon smith extended and his gun was no longer on his body on the next load. So I can't help but believe that is somewhat related. I don't have any other mods that would interfere in anyway. Unsure how to fix it though. And of course I may just be completely wrong.

I've been bugged since the survival mode patch. Although I didn't have the Kellog gun issue, my crashes speed up after the event and with the arrival of the BOS. It just got worse and worse until now the game is no longer playable. Bugthesda is super slow with game patches, and a PITA bug reporting system. Personally, I'm shelving the game right now and certainly not spending money on DLC until the base game is sorted out.

• 5 months later...

Okay, this is a really late response and I'll bet my yet to be conceived firstborn that both of you have already fixed the issue, but in the event that anyone still having issues stumbles here I'll say this:

Reorganizing the load order as well as disabling many mods I didn't really use anyway seemed to have fixed my issue at the time.

I don't play fallout at the moment anymore because my pc got busted during a surge and I can't afford to replace it as of now, but lemme know what fixed the issue for you two.