Voice Actors Needed

b133d4u

So, I'm making a companion mod with accompanying quest, and I need some voice actors. I'm not sure if this is the right place, so I apologize if it is. I've been planning this since before the E3 reveal, and as such almost everything is done and made. I just need voice actors for the characters, and a new computer to put everything together, and it's ready to be released. The companion is a female humanoid Deathclaw, or if you'd prefer the term "hybrid" we can go with that, as well. I need good quality work for this, so I'd definitely prefer it if the VA's had decent equipment. If anyone is interested, please message me. Here are the characters I need, as well as a couple lines for each(some lines are censored because I don't know what's allowed on here):

1. A tomboy who can be adorable and also foulmouthed. "(Happy)All the shinies!" "(Mildly annoyed)It's f*ckin' hard holdin' sh*t without hands, ya know."

2. A cocky old raider who is, for lack of a better term, a giant ****wagon. Think Handsome Jack without the pep. "(Furious)YOU F*CKER! YOU GODD*MN MOTHERF*CKER!" "(Condescending/Calm)Look, I'm a man of my word, so I ain't gonna touch you. My men on the other hand..."

3. Basically a supermutant, but he has custom lines. "(Violent)SMASH... BUG...!" "(Angry)DESTROY BUG!"

4. An enthusiastic female mad scientist. "(Excited)Oh, I just can't wait to try out my toys!" "(Impatient)Some of column A, some of column B, quit your yappin' and get in the chair!"

5. And, of course, someone to clip together the pre-existing lines of the SS and companions, though I may be able to get someone to do this, already, so it's not nearly as important.

I'm afraid I do not have the funds at this time, but something may be able to be worked out in the future for all participants.