• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

hanageboubounosuke

hanageboubounosuke

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts

If it's not too much of a hassle, could you make NMM never forcibly delete users' entire collection of mods when updating or reinstalling or when one of the archives downloaded via the manager has been deleted because it's already been unpacked and is just wasting HD space? Or at least make it usable without forcing people to choose between not being able to use the NMM and the NMM deleting all their mods.

So, my feature suggestion is this: a mod manager that doesn't forcibly delete all of a person's mods. That'd be really nice.

Thanks for your hard work and continuing efforts to make modding more streamlined and accessible. It is truly appreciated.

AraFox

AraFox

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

It deleted all of your mods? That bites! I'd be furious.

You know what would be cool? If you could somehow back up your whole profile in case something like this happened. Then you could just restore it. It'd be cool if that were a thing.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts

It's called backing up your files. :rolleyes:

AraFox

AraFox

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

It's called backing up your files. :rolleyes:

:D Sometimes I wonder if I should take you seriously or if you're just taking the piss. And then I see your moderator flag and realize that I had damned well better take you seriously. Sha. *nods decisively and runs off to back up all of her files*

XOX @ bben46 You're my favorite moderator. Don't tell the others.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts

Then back up the backup. Murphy says you can never have too many backups. :cool:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: please, thank you

Page loaded in: 0.994 seconds