How do I log out of Bethesda.net?

Does anybody have any idea how to log out of Beth.net from within the game? I can't find an in-game option for to log out. Also couldn't find where Fallout 4 is storing my login data! Looked in Documents\My Games\Fallout4, looked in %APPDATA%\Fallout4, looked in the Fallout 4 game directory for anything resembling my Beth.net username. Nothing.

I only use the in-game Mods menu to look at my load order, and now that the beta has added support for local load-order management, I want to skip waiting for that damned mod carousel to load before I can get to the load order page!

You have trouble logging out? I have to log in again every time I visit bethesda.net.

If you look at your profile on Bethesda's site (account settings → linked accounts) you can see that your steam account is probably linked. Unlink it, and see what that does.

I'm guessing it probably unlinks your steam account.

You don't you are theirs forever. Muwhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

NGAgZ.gif

You have trouble logging out? I have to log in again every time I visit bethesda.net.

If you look at your profile on Bethesda's site (account settings → linked accounts) you can see that your steam account is probably linked. Unlink it, and see what that does.

I'm guessing it probably unlinks your steam account.

Sounds promising! I'll try that.

• 2 years later...