Civil War

Blister2787

This is an idea I have in my head but really can't do anything with. I kinda feel that the resentment between the Stormcloaks and Imps is the Thalmor. I have been pokeing about on this site and can't find a mod that will stop the war before it escalates and I kinda want to throw this out to anyone that will do it a mod that will allow you to become the Dragonborn Empror of the new age. The only way for the quest is to visit the Greybeards during the Main Questline or rather during the quest "Season Unending." and while the arguements go on you can during a talk between General Tullias and Ulfric choose a phrase that says "I am the Dragonborn Emperor." thus starting a questline to overthrow the old Emperor unless you have killed him during the Dark Brotherhood Story Line. Then you can look at the Thalmor that is with Tullias and tell her to leave and never return to skyrim or tell her the White Gold Concordat will b redone to suit the people. That is just me though lol I don't like to fight too much but being a DB Emperor sounds kinda cool to me and also pissing the Thalmor off is a plus cause they think they are better than everyone else in Skyrim. If anyone uses this idea plz give me my props is all I ask at least a mention to who the idea came from if nothing more. Thnx.