Problem with 1st person camera view

I have a problem that is bothering me, the 1st person camera have a different height than 3st person camera. The 1st person camera is a bit higher than the character eye line.

I've tried changing the character scale, but it doesn't work because the difference of the camera height is the same regardless the scale of the character.

So, how I can down the height of the camera of the 1st person mode, NOT the scale of the character?

Thanks in advance.

This took a bit of research. Not tested.

Your problem might be a result of changing the FOV.

From [TweakGuides]:

fDefaultFOV=75.0000 - Shows the default Field of View in degrees for the game, which is 75 degrees. Changing the Field of View using this variable doesn't seem to work properly as it is not applied when the game starts, so instead you will need to use the FOV console command (See Console Commands section) each time you start them game to set a different field of view.

Update: It has been discovered that by inserting the line fDefaultWorldFOV=75.0 at the bottom of the Display section of the Fallout.ini file, and assigning it a value equal to the FOV you want, you can now permanently change the default Field of View in the game. Remember however that if you change the default FOV, you may also need to change the FOV for other screen elements - see the fRenderedTerminalFOV and fPipboy1stPersonFOV commands below. Note also that you can alter the fDefault1stPersonFOV=55.0000 value to alter how much of your body/weapon is shown in front of you (Fallout.ini).

Otherwise try tweaking the following default values, which set the camera position relative to the head node in the INIs [General] section:

fCameraPosX=0.0
fCameraPosY=9.5
fCameraPosZ=6.0

bUseThirdPersonArms=1

bTPArmsEnableIronSights=1

Make backups of the INI files before changing them.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent