FAR HARBOR FOG

KWTD

Hey everyone

I have single question. Is there any way to get rid of the fog so you can make far harbor clean again? I am not talking here about mods, just legit way through quests or doing something.

Potential spoilers below!

Nothing yet, at least not in the main questline. Certainly none of the sidequests among the major factions. It's a part of the land however that occurred.

Because of this there are only 4 available settlement sites on the map that become accessible once fog condensers are put in place. Frankly I am glad it's not more, I had to keep running back to the Commonwealth for resources. Oh sure, you can set up Supply Lines back home (for me Dalton Farm - Coastal Cottage) but there are few vendors for copper, ceramic and aluminum around.

Edited by CyrusAmell

It wasn't so bad, just added a level of attrition. Remember that seeing a doctor to remove radiation only costs 40 caps, and for healing 15 caps. This is far cheaper than using Radaway and Stimpacks, and there is a Doctor in Far Harbor, Acadia, and even in the Nucleus among the Children of Atom. Additionally, as you establish settlements across the island you can set up medical clinics that give the exact same services.

Otherwise, I just ran around in a suit of T-51 Power Armor I found in a truck on the road to the Dalton Farms.

I didn't even really notice the radiation. Use the rescue diver suit for the underwater stuff and power armor elsewhere. One of my characters has the underwater breathing perk so I just go stomping across the ocean floor in power armor. I use the bright power armor headlamp so I can see where I'm going. I did this for one character just to get to spectacle island and kill all the mirelurks before turning on the pacifier.