Modular armor pieces

Deleted28731935User

so lately ive noticed that some armor mods have some variety when it comes to the number of pieces that can be equipped and some even use these pieces to make some interesting mashups. so i was wondering if it could be done with vanilla armors.

example: say you really like to wear clothes like miners clothes, merchants clothes etc. but would really like some extra protection without having to remove your clothes. the iron armor is my favorite armor in the game. but what if i could just take the iron armors chest piece and fit it over my miners clothes. or say you know how the imperial gauntlets don't have gloves. maybe mixing different gloves with gauntlets that don't cover hands. or say you have a circlet that has a good buff but cant wear with helmets and hats. or say you like the way steel plate shoulders look and want to put em on another clothes or armor.

basically what i'm trying to say is give all the vanilla armors a center armor piece but break em up to small pieces

picture example:

notice how she's wearing clothes with steel plate pieces

i would really like to know everyones thoughts my main reason for this mod request is cuz some of us have male characters and would like to see some variety in the vanilla armors without having to download 30 mashup mods that are normally only for female characters.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...