Dynamic Maps installation help

bustafooligan

Hi, I'm having a hard time installing Dynamic Maps. Unfortunately, I'm not experienced with mod managers. I'm trying to install Dynamic Maps with OBMM and I'm pretty sure in order to do it, I have to press "Create" then "Add Archive" and then find the .zip file straight from download, right? It then gives me a warning (see attached).

Could someone tell me how to attach a script? Dynamic Maps came with one. I think I have an idea but I don't want to screw anything up... Or would it be simpler to extract it to a temp folder and just adjust the load orders?

Update: I clicked "Yes" and it detected the omod conversion data.... lol. Solved.

Edited by christianjclark

The mod is packaged with omod conversion data to allow the selection of options on installing the mod.

At the point in the picture, select "YES" and allow the omod to be created by OBMM.

On activating the mod in OBMM you should get a window open that asks you to select an option (only one) out of 4 possible options - each being a different type/style of map. There will be a description and an image of each option. Select the one you want and click "OK".

Edited by Tidus44

• 1 year later...