Console Command 'AddItem' stopped working

GoldenSama

Hello everyone!

I'm no newbie to the game, been playing PC version of Fallout NV/3(Goty) since last year, and using mods from the wonderful nexus pretty much since the beginning.

I've recently discovered the joy of Console Commands. I managed to add some perks and some caps to my character through console commands, but when I went to add actual items, I had a weird problem. Quoting the error.

SCRIPTS: Scrip ‘SysWindowCompileAndRun’, line 1:

Missing parameter Count.

Compled script not saved!

I've tried adding in several items, all of them weapons. After the first few times there were problems, I went through and tried using various random items.

What's odd, though, is I just tested the add perk code again and it WORKED. So I'm very confused as to why the add item codes aren't working.

Player.AddItem and then the numbers. I'm confused as to how I can fix this.

If anyone knows the source of the problem and how to fix it, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

• 8 years later...

I have the same problem that Golden has Except that I can't type in any more numbers.

It's like I have a set number of spaces that I can add data to and that's it, just won't let me

finish entering the require info.

I don't have this problem on other games, just here, a little help would be greatly appreciated.